PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Man, Aaron Paul is so fucking good.  This show (The Path) has taken a weird turn toward the end, but he freakin carries it.  I only have one episode left and I'm purposely saving it for tomorrow to prolong it a bit.

Did we know that Frinkiac added a gif generator?  I feel this is what that guy now thinks of pitfall.

780579.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You ain't wasting shit. I got all the time in the world to let you make yourself look stupid.
U talking back to me doesnt that count as one dumb ass i got the job to be a champion of stupid dumb ass to u and yet u want to be one like me and gain fame through post yet u dont realize ur time unless ur time is meaningless and pitiful as u say. Then join me dumbass if u cant win why u still here. Lol u aint the only one who got all the time in the world stupid.

U talking back to me doesnt that count as one dumb ass i got the job to be a champion of stupid dumb ass to u and yet u want to be one like me and gain fame through post yet u dont realize ur time unless ur time is meaningless and pitiful as u say. Then join me dumbass if u cant win why u still here. Lol u aint the only one who got all the time in the world stupid.
How many of your kids have you let fall into a gorilla habitat?

#5 team in the world too! wow! It would be interesting to see the US womens team play the boys. I wonder if they would stop demanding equal pay if they lost too.

EDIT: Guy at work claims his brother was on a club team of 17 year olds when they beat Mia Hamm and the US women 4-0. Apparently this type of thing "happens all the time in soccer."
As a freshman, our basketball team scrimmaged the varsity girls team every month or so until the season started. Aside from occasionally letting myself get boxed out, we'd crush them.

By the end of the school year, had we still been scrimmaging, it would have been hard for the girls team to even bring the ball up the court.

I think almost any website with 'generator' in the name is something I'd enjoy.

On an unrelated note I somehow just played 2 hours of tetris ultimate online.

Thank you! I always knew there was something wrong with that pitfall guy. Or should I say pitiful pitfall?

My friend and I tried for like 20 minutes to register for the E3 Experience thing. We ended up with 2 sets of tickets in our names since the registration went through at the same time. Then I registered my other friend who is in LA. Should be fun.

I'm definitely grabbing the Dark Cloud games this week! I've been waiting for them to go on sale.

My friend and I were tried for like 20 minutes to register for the E3 Experience thing. We ended up with 2 sets of tickets in our names since the registration went through at the same time. Then I registered my other friend who is in LA. Should be fun.

I'm definitely grabbing the Dark Cloud games this week! I've been waiting for them to go on sale.
I'm planning on getting those and the Arc the Lad game.

So I caved and got PaRappa 2 for $5. Was checking the trophies and there's no guide on pst.org. Checked the forums in case one was there. Found a thread titled "My Experience With This Game". What followed was an epic gamer whine to defeat all epic game whines.

Behold:
I've been a trophy hunter for many years but never have I encountered such an annoyance of a game as this game. Sure there are some games that are extremely hard to achieve 100% status or platinum but this game is just absurd. 71% of these trophies are very simple and easy to achieve but is that one "Everything in Stock" trophy that is ridiculous.

I consider myself to be a very wise trophy hunter: know when to persist and know when to give up. This trophy has broken me to the point I don't even know if I want to trophy hunt anymore. The same feeling Ian McKellen in this picture

The concept of this trophy seems to be easy but I find it's pure luck of the draw. You can do the exact pattern on multiple playthroughs and get different results. Not only that, the retry function is atrocious. You have to listen to the intro of the song which is like another 20 to 30 seconds EVERY SINGLE TIME.

If I can give any advice to people, if you know what to do for this game for 100% go for it and please post up a proper guide for the last trophy otherwise, stay away from it like it was the plague.

So I caved and got PaRappa 2 for $5. Was checking the trophies and there's no guide on pst.org. Checked the forums in case one was there. Found a thread titled "My Experience With This Game". What followed was an epic gamer whine to defeat all epic game whines.

Behold:
I've been a trophy hunter for many years but never have I encountered such an annoyance of a game as this game. Sure there are some games that are extremely hard to achieve 100% status or platinum but this game is just absurd. 71% of these trophies are very simple and easy to achieve but is that one "Everything in Stock" trophy that is ridiculous.

I consider myself to be a very wise trophy hunter: know when to persist and know when to give up. This trophy has broken me to the point I don't even know if I want to trophy hunt anymore. The same feeling Ian McKellen in this picture

The concept of this trophy seems to be easy but I find it's pure luck of the draw. You can do the exact pattern on multiple playthroughs and get different results. Not only that, the retry function is atrocious. You have to listen to the intro of the song which is like another 20 to 30 seconds EVERY SINGLE TIME.

If I can give any advice to people, if you know what to do for this game for 100% go for it and please post up a proper guide for the last trophy otherwise, stay away from it like it was the plague.
The whining on that site is always enjoyable to read.

Tales from the Borderlands is done--definitely Telltale's finest work. I really, really hope they announce a Season 2.

Rivals 3 is a garbage show for trash people. Last season Bloodlines was really bad because there were so many new people in the house (all the bloodlines were new to camera plus this Are You The One? bullshit). Rivals 3 should have been the return to form, Rivals 2 was one of the best seasons ever! But Rivals 3 has somehow been even worse than Bloodlines! One elimination in four weeks. Way too much drama. Way too many Are You The One buttholes, where are all the vets? And fuck that show, did they actually cast anyone likable on there? The challenges have been super bizarre, especially something that happened in this most recent episode. Other production decisions too are just mind boggling. The Challenge may have jumped the shark on Bloodlines, Rivals is starting to look like a complete disaster!

I should have started an MTV's The Challenge website instead of a video game one! I've got so much to say!

Rivals 3 is a garbage show for trash people.
I saw one episode where they all watched and giggled as a couple had sex in a bathroom with a huge window that the world could see through. The actual competition seemed to take a backseat and it really didn't seem interesting.

bread's done
Back