PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

ATTN DEREK!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-19204-Killing-Floor-2-Coming-to-PS4-in-2016--with--High-Powered-Persistent-Blood-System-.html

Killing Floor 2 will bring an "enhanced level of carnage" with the game's "visceral gore" boosted by a "proprietary, high powered persistent blood system"

The game will also feature six player co-op alongside solo play, all supported by a unique blend of weaponry, an expanded perk system, brutal, "bone-breaking", reinvented melee combat and more.

Unfortunately still "sometime in 2016"

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont want the DLC. I just want to know how many people. I sure hope I am one of them!
tumblr_mvgdem7T3k1qdisd6o1_400.gif

fuck, i forget to check the mail regularly at the apartment.

We close june 20th on house, cant get here soon enough.
It was delivered Saturday!

I get it, you dont really want to play the game. I have to say I am glad I rage quit and just moved on. Even after playing through the trilogy and now half way through with 4, I would gladly continue to play Uncharted for another 3 months before playing more Homefront.

Im actually quite surprised I am not burnt out on Uncharted yet. It may be my favorite series of all time again. I thought God of War was until now.

It was delivered Saturday!

I get it, you dont really want to play the game. I have to say I am glad I rage quit and just moved on. Even after playing through the trilogy and now half way through with 4, I would gladly continue to play Uncharted for another 3 months before playing more Homefront.

Im actually quite surprised I am not burnt out on Uncharted yet. It may be my favorite series of all time again. I thought God of War was until now.
I finished uc4 yesterday, overall id rank it between 2 and 3 I think. 2 4 3 1 would be my order.

Anywho, I think I last checked the mail sometime last week or the week before. Its literally a chore to do. Cant wait to have a freaking mailbox next to the driveway. Literally.

I finished uc4 yesterday, overall id rank it between 2 and 3 I think. 2 4 3 1 would be my order.

Anywho, I think I last checked the mail sometime last week or the week before. Its literally a chore to do. Cant wait to have a freaking mailbox next to the driveway.
Having played all of them in a row I dont really see 2 and 3 being that far apart if at all. I think I am leaning towards 3 being better than 2 at this point. The ship and later levels are crazy good in 3. After playing them back to back I like the ship level more then the train in 2 I think. That train was what everyone was talking about when 2 was named one of the best games ever.

If 4 keeps it up it will be the best of the bunch because of the more organic feel to the design of the parkour levels. The amazing graphics and sound are of course a major factor as well.

I just finished this amazing scene:

in the bell tower where you climb up and rotate the different zodiac signs. the end of that where everything comes crashing down is fuck ing epic!

Having played all of them in a row I dont really see 2 and 3 being that far apart if at all. I think I am leaning towards 3 being better than 2 at this point. The ship and later levels are crazy good in 3. After playing them back to back I like the ship level more then the train in 2 I think. That train was what everyone was talking about when 2 was named one of the best games ever.

If 4 keeps it up it will be the best of the bunch because of the more organic feel to the design of the parkour levels. The amazing graphics and sound are of course a major factor as well.

I just finished this amazing scene:

in the bell tower where you climb up and rotate the different zodiac signs. the end of that where everything comes crashing down is fuck ing epic!
Yea I just felt like the last 5 or so chapters in 4 were a fall off from the first half of the game. Honestly splitting hairs between 2 and 4 for the best. I agree on 3, its really good too after the slow as fuck start.

theringer.com launched today.

Bill simmons.

Has a good chunk of the same writers from grantland

Can't recall who was going to play Dungeons II and CAG's search function is sucking again. If it got played, how was it?
I didn't get a chance to play much of it. I wasn't feeling it, cause it's really light on the rts elements. The tutorial doesn't explain much either. I read a couple tips posts on steam for it. I'm gonna give those a shot when I get the chance to play again. I did my skirmish battle mostly wrong. No performance issues or crashing

God why does my team on Overwatch always suck? Everyone is too scared to push like they are trying to protect their KDR or something.

Edit: 3 torbs and 2 bastions on attack. Nope.

I thought it was understood that all MTV cares about now is made up drama between horrible people? The competitions or whatever are just an excuse to get more horrible people to fight about contrived situations that the producers created.
Nah, previous seasons had the pacing down perfectly.

A little bit of drama

Challenge event

A little drama about who the winner/cast is going to vote in

Voting

A little bit of drama from the team who got voted in

Elimination

Then repeat for 13 glorious episodes.

It was spaced out perfectly. That's why I'm hating this season so bad, because they've completely fucked up the pacing.

Cara Maria. She was on the last season of the Challenge, annoying as fuck. I hadn't watched any of these shows for years until my brother in law got me hooked on Real World: Skeletons. I've got the current seasons on DVR, but am way behind, but I've been hearing that this Real World has been pretty entertaining (I guess as far as junk reality TV goes).
Cara Maria was on Fresh Meat, she was never actually on RR or RW. I liked her at first but in rewatching a lot of the old seasons, I've grown more weary of her. She is a fuckin whiner for sure.

Last non-scripted thing I probably watched on MTV was Roads Rules. Let's see how many names i can remember from the first season, Mark, Kit, Carlos I think, somewhat bitchy Asian or maybe Native American lady; uptight, white, blonde-haired, blue-eyed lady, Alison possibly?.
Mark was on a lot of seasons of The Challenge, he's great!

Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge 

my older daughters(13n16) just love all the lesbian stuff in Life is Strange. I don't know if i just walk in at the wrong(right) times but it always seems like some grrlgrrl scene is going on and they just giggle the whole time

Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge Challenge
That is an oddly shaped penis.

It was a bit of a slog at times, but I am now to the point where I can farm a few inferno difficulty missions in EDF 2 for better loot. It basically comes down to getting lucky with drops for burst damage weapons on hard difficulty so that you can kill larger enemies that always drop loot in hardest difficulty without them getting close to you. Then getting lucky with drops again in hardest difficulty so that you can kill them in inferno difficulty. Now I have a slow cruise missile that does 30,000 damage and can one hit kill anything but bosses in a 40 meter wide area.

I could farm weapons in multiplayer, but It's quite hard to do it with randoms, you can't jump into an in-progress game so there is a very small window to join games that are open. The most games I have seen is 1 or 2 at a time and often none. I still need another 20% completion rate before I can host a game that doesn't restrict the level of the weapons you can use. Once (if) I do, it should be pretty easy to hook any of you up with killer weapons at the start as everyone in the session gets a copy of weapons that are picked up.

rcj3h2.jpg

Pretty good memory: Kit, Mark, Alison, Carlos, Shelley

It's weird the inconsequential things you remember 21 years later, and the things you can't remember more than a few days.
Its coming back to me now. Didn't one of them have sex with the mayor of some Arizona/Mexico border town?

Didn't they have a baby Chupacabra?
Perhaps had it been the Indian Native American girl named Spotted Horse then they may have. However, I believe it was the uninteresting plain jane one named Allison that banged the mayor.

bread's done
Back