PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Whose actually doing any work today?
Working, but leaving at 4:30p to go to the Gamecocks opening game of the NCAA Baseball Tournament. (I guess there's no thread bracket pool for the baseball tourney.)

Gamecocks limped into the tourney. They lost two of their last three series (fuck you Kentucky), and then went two and to the house in the SEC tourney. To add insult to injury, I had to watch damn Clemsux run through the ACC tourney and snatch the #7 national seed that the Gamecocks choked up with their dreadful end of the season performance.

Hopefully, opening up the NCAAs at home will rejuvenate the team. They have the pitching to make a good run in the tournament, but they need to get the bats going.

tl;dr: It's NCAA Baseball Tournament time.

PS: I turn 40 tomorrow. WOW!

Okay today was a good day to have a double lunch at Winghouse. It was heaven and hell day? or something and all the waitresses were wearing lingerie. Most of them werent even good looking though but the one real hot chick had the best outfit on. She just had shorts and a bra on with a robe "covering:" her top except it usually wasnt covering her top since she was so hot in that silk robe she let it hang off her shoulders showing her voluptuous melons and belly ring. Man she was hot.

Also it was "pitcher challenge" Friday so Im a little tipsy, i mean drunk. Is it 6pm yet?
Would it kill you to covertly snap a pic or two and share them so we can all...discuss?

Didn't realize that Hard Reset (from the developers of Shadow Warrior) was only gonna be $20. Gonna throw that on the wish list and consider picking it up at some point (probably wait for a sale). Doesn't look quite as awesome as Shadow Warrior, but still good.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously have no idea how someone thinks robocallers are a good idea in 2016. I mean, it's illegal for commercial purposes, that should tell you how much people hate it.
Every once in a while I get one thats starts, "Hi, can you hear me OK? ... Good." I hang up, but I guess somebody must be falling for that shit.

Definitely not worth the risk.
What risk, getting caught? Best thing that could happen to him.

"Why are you taking my picture?"

"When I tell my co-worker later that I just saw the best looking waitress I've ever seen, I figured a picture would provide proof."

When she brings the check later, her cell number will be written on it.

Yesterday we had someone come to our house while my wife and I weren't home, and my kid wasn't thinking and when asked "when do your parents get home?", he told the guy. The guy said he'd be back then. So we were worried he was going to show up some day and rob us, but no, while the guy came later then he said, he showed up. He started with "Hi, I'm here for dinner! ... Just kidding!" He looked very nervous and when he asked us if we were the homeowners I said, "What do you want?" and he looked nervous and then said this must be the wrong house and left and went to the house next door. Weird.

"When I tell my co-worker later that I just saw the best looking waitress I've ever seen, I figured a picture would provide proof."

This is why I don't take girl advice from you guys.

Yesterday we had someone come to our house while my wife and I weren't home, and my kid wasn't thinking and when asked "when do your parents get home?", he told the guy. The guy said he'd be back then. So we were worried he was going to show up some day and rob us, but no, while the guy came later then he said, he showed up. He started with "Hi, I'm here for dinner! ... Just kidding!" He looked very nervous and when he asked us if we were the homeowners I said, "What do you want?" and he looked nervous and then said this must be the wrong house and left and went to the house next door. Weird.
...What the fuck ?

(sorry, Topside)

R.I.P. Crunchewy.

Guy wrote down the wrong address for his orgy.

okay fine, I went back and took a picture of her:

12967,xcitefun-britney-new-look-3.jpg

Man if only women were this easy.

Right? The plan always sounds better in your head.

Our thread lady members need to chime in on what would work so we can seal the deal for you.
That would only work if women were all the same like we are. But they arent. Ask 100 women what they want and each of them will have 50 different answers. Ask 100 men and they all have the same exact answer.

I seriously have no idea how someone thinks robocallers are a good idea in 2016. I mean, it's illegal for commercial purposes, that should tell you how much people hate it.
Human one's aren't much better, auto-dial several numbers at once and the first person who picks up "gets" to talk to the telemarketer and everyone else gets to talk to dead air.

Apparently the only way to get Gamestop employees to shut the fuck up is to return a game to them. I returned Dark Souls 2 and the dude wouldn't say a word to me.

Apparently the only way to get Gamestop employees to shut the fuck up is to return a game to them. I returned Dark Souls 2 and the dude wouldn't say a word to me.
Same thing happened when I paid "new" game prices for a clearly used game with fingerprints and smudges all over it. They couldn't tell me it was opened when I talked with them over the phone apparently.

It was his most favorite game ever, he couldn't believe you had the nerve to return it, was seething and knew if there was even one word of conversation, he would explode and say, "I bet you never even played Cities: Skyline!!!!!".

That would only work if women were all the same like we are. But they arent. Ask 100 women what they want and each of them will have 50 different answers. Ask 100 men and they all have the same exact answer.
This is why I don't take girl advice from you guys.
Bah, your advice is no better.

You once advised some poor schlub to give up gaming and to start reading more books and learn the piano to meet more women. He ignored you.

Bah, your advice is no better.
You once advised some poor schlub to give up gaming and to start reading more books and learn the piano to meet more women. He ignored you.
I still plan on doing that, but lifting is most important and takes priority so I need to get on that first.

The problem is I'm a lazy piece of shit.

Pot does that.

I got drunk at lunch but Im going to go home after work bust my ass for half an hour with P90x3 and then take a shower so I can get ready for poker night and win some money.
I was super lazy way before I started eating weed. I only get high around midnight anyway.

bread's done
Back