PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Why is the interview portion of Jeopardy always so awkward? It's hard not to cringe every time I watch it.
My buddy's going to be on in July and I can't wait. He filmed it last month. They have crazy NDAs, but I've still been trying to get info out of him. Nothing's worked yet.

He's cool, and he's not socially awkward or anything, but he also treats real life like it's Reddit sometimes, if that makes sense.

My buddy's going to be on in July and I can't wait. He filmed it last month. They have crazy NDAs, but I've still been trying to get info out of him. Nothing's worked yet.

He's cool, and he's not socially awkward or anything, but he also treats real life like it's Reddit sometimes, if that makes sense.
Hmmm.

I've probably told this story before, but a friend of mine qualified for teen jeopardy and was shut down because he was such an awkward nerd during the mock interview portion.

I know it's idiotic, but I can't believe they film jeopardy that far out. July???

I'll be trying what a burger for the first time next week. I've heard they're better than in and out, and in and out was delicious when I tried it in cali.

Jeopardy is awesome, great daily practice to help keep my brain sharp. I just started watching a month ago and was so rusty. It's not about knowing the answer, but about knowing the answer fast. 

I'll be trying what a burger for the first time next week. I've heard they're better than in and out, and in and out was delicious when I tried it in cali.
The only people that say _________ is better than In N Out are jealous out of towners who don't have In N Out nearby.

Five Guys was supposedly better than In N Out and not only was it not that great, it was almost twice as expensive.

In N Out certainly has more hidden bible verses on their food than Five Guys.  The milkshakes are awesome, but the burgers and fries are nothing special.  Best thing about it is the price and the service.

I still get it every time I'm in CA, but I wouldn't say it's better than Five Guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
In N Out is definitely the best burger for your dollar. Fries are pretty forgettable. There are lots of better burgers out there, but they cost a lot more than In N Out.

Five Guys is definitely not as favorable and also twice the price for a burger and fries. Their fries are better tho.

I think we've had this conversation 5 times.

I still need to play WC3. I absolutely loved the first two when they came out but somehow ended up skipping that one. WoW was great when it came out but yeah the lack of a "beat the game" mechanic got old. I can't just grind forever without getting bored and paying a fee on top of that was annoying.

Having said that, there are free servers out there. I got back into it on one for 3-4 months a few years back and had fun for a while. It's so MP-centric even with the more self-sufficient characters, though, and that's not really my thing either so I still lost interest. Never got past level 40-something in any of the characters I created, IIRC.
You actually do beat the game. There are storylines with each of the expansions. Also, you don't grind forever. You hit max level and then you do all the fun end game group content and pvp. I think since Cataclysm came out they've made the game a lot more singleplayer friendly. You level up pretty fast and you can solo all the raids and shit if you want to. It's a fun game, but it's a lot more casual now than it was. Also, I think it is free to play until level 20 still.

Yea we have 5 guys ,and I'm not a big fan of them. I've heard what a burger is better than in n out from people in texas who I believe have both of them around down there....but we'll see

Oh and I was totally wrong about jc3. The slowdown is real and now I get about one crash per story mission. It's pretty bad.
simpsons_nelson_haha.gif

You actually do beat the game. There are storylines with each of the expansions. Also, you don't grind forever. You hit max level and then you do all the fun end game group content and pvp. I think since Cataclysm came out they've made the game a lot more singleplayer friendly. You level up pretty fast and you can solo all the raids and shit if you want to. It's a fun game, but it's a lot more casual now than it was. Also, I think it is free to play until level 20 still.
Yeah it's still free until 20

To be fair, I like a pretty plain burger. If you like a burger with 100 things on it, Five Guys is probably a lot more desirable.
Yeah, same here, I think I only had the basics on mine so maybe it's the weirdos who get eggs and jalapenos and whatever the fuck else they offer to put on the burger that like it so much.

I thank the thread on the In-N-Out talk. I'm off to get a Double Double with grilled onions. Those grilled onions are so delicious. Time to fight the Friday drive thru line.

I thank the thread on the In-N-Out talk. I'm off to get a Double Double with grilled onions. Those grilled onions are so delicious. Time to fight the Friday drive thru line.
Bring your phone or something so you have some sort of entertainment. They're long and slow as hell! (slow of course cuz the food is fresh)

I think this thread collectively has the biggest bunch of smart ass people on cag, love how anytime anyone posts stupid shit from another thread in here, you can count on at least 5+ posts by people in here making fun of whatever it is.

:applause:
You had the best post to me.

Yeah, same here, I think I only had the basics on mine so maybe it's the weirdos who get eggs and jalapenos and whatever the fuck else they offer to put on the burger that like it so much.
Man, I eat so much pizza.

Pepperoni, pineapple, and serrano pizza washed down with an Asahi. Sweet.
I had a mac & cheese & bacon pizza where the cheese sauce was made with beer tonight. So fucking good. Green Bay rocks.
Weirdos!

Last edited by a moderator:
So does she finally really want the D or what? Zimm, dont ask your lady friend. I dont need the negativity!
Thought we already established she was just whoring for attention? You're not going to get anywhere with her if your ears perk up every time she looks your way. No lose situation for you to cancel that "date".

TL;DR - no, she doesn't want the D... yet

Got today off (thanks summer hours/suck it Tyler) and me and the boy are going to drive to Green Bay for the weekend after he's done with lunch and recess.

Tomorrow he's signed up for this kids football clinic for Packers Kid's Club members. Get to go inside the Don Hutson Center (the Packers practice facility) and do football things with actual Packer players. I'm not sure which one of us is more fired up.

Couple of local GB breweries right by our hotel, and gonna do the Lambeau tour and Packer Hall of Fame too. Gonna be a damn good weekend.
Thanks for the heads-up, Zimm. Just signed the boy up for the Packers Kids Club; $20 for the annual membership is cheap. Plus, it looks like it's only a $5 registration fee for the annual clinic. Looks like we might be making a road-trip to Green Bay next summer.

Thanks for the heads-up, Zimm. Just signed the boy up for the Packers Kids Club; $20 for the annual membership is cheap. Plus, it looks like it's only a $5 registration fee for the annual clinic. Looks like we might be making a road-trip to Green Bay next summer.
Yeah you get lots of cool stuff with the membership welcome package. I was impressed. The clinic only lasts an hour, but it's more about the experience of being in the Don Hutson and meeting the mystery players. Good excuse to do all the Lambeau stuff too.

bread's done
Back