PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Time to spend all day at an amusement park with my 8 and 11 year old nephews.  Don't know how you parenting types do this shit.  Much respect.

Seriously though I'm so hyped for Horizon Zero Dawn despite it's crappy name and crappy box art. And once again I'm fine with the delay till next year to make it better and bug free.

#H(Y*23)+(P*42)+(E*16)
Just out of curiosity... how many of you that are hyped for Horizon Zero Dawn have played the Killzone games?

The game could very well be good but you all are giving these guys waaaaayyyyy too much credit... just saying.

Just out of curiosity... how many of you that are hyped for Horizon Zero Dawn have played the Killzone games?

The game could very well be good but you all are giving these guys waaaaayyyyy too much credit... just saying.
I didn't realize it was the same devs until now. I played Killzone 1 remastered and it still kinda sucked, and chapter one of the Vita port, which was OK I guess.

But now we're in 3rd person and robot dinosaurs so shut up Buzz McKillington!

So I was playing RE4 yesterday and my daughter noticed that Leon had more total health than Ashley. 

"Dad, why doesn't Ashley have as much health as Leon?"

"Because I upgraded Leon's more... she doesn't need it."

"That's not fair!  Ashley is doing just as much work as Leon!"

She said this on the one stage where Ashley actually does something.  My little feminist... not even old enough to wear a bra but apparently old enough to burn one lol

I always thought the Killzone games were pretty fun.  But of course I dont know anything about the MP.  I never got far in the first one but I will never forget how awesome the game sounded.  It sounded SO REALISTIC for the time.  Shit was exploding and booming everywhere.

Also the Vita Killzone game is still one of the most fun on the system.  Probably my favorite Vita game with Uncharted.

Finished off Darksiders.  Those of you that haven't played it really need to, especially since the majority of you have it from plus.  The writing and voice acting is amazing.  The gameplay borrows pretty heavily from other games but it does it so well that you won't even care.

And for those that want trophies, it's an easy plat... just start on the hardest difficulty and make sure to focus on environment kills so you don't have to farm them at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no way he would because that just splits the liberal vote, letting Drumph slip his slippery hands into our collective assholes.
You think bernie cares about that? Bernie is all about his movement, couldnt give two shits about the democratic party.

Bernie could plausibly make it to where neither clinton or Trump Train get to 270 and thus the decision goes to the house where dum dum dum Ryan becomes president.

At least thats the wet dream of some pundits.

You think bernie cares about that? Bernie is all about his movement, couldnt give two shits about the democratic party.
There's a difference between caring about the democratic party and caring that the orange monster could become president. I feel he would do what's best to avoid any and all orange monster scenarios when the time comes.

Also, Hillary would be smart to take him along as the VP. Not that I'm counting on that actually happening.

There's a difference between caring about the democratic party and caring that the orange monster could become president. I feel he would do what's best to avoid any and all orange monster scenarios when the time comes.

Also, Hillary would be smart to take him along as the VP. Not that I'm counting on that actually happening.
I think you underestimate how much bernie cares about his movement. If he cared about trump winning, he would have conceded the fight long ago. Hes taking this to the convention, delegate numbers be damned.

I think you underestimate how much bernie cares about his movement. If he cared about trump winning, he would have conceded the fight long ago. Hes taking this to the convention, delegate numbers be damned.
It's one thing when the nomination isn't settled yet and the primary election process is hosed. It's another thing when it's general election time. I know he cares deeply about his movement. I saw him talk in person and he's very passionate about it. Yeah yeah all politicians are, but you don't get an air of him talking just to hear himself. He seems to genuinely want change. I don't really think not conceding is going to have any effect on how Hillary does in the general election.

Whoever becomes president it wont matter.  At least half of their promises wont be fulfilled or they will go completely the opposite direction because they arent really in power.  We have a shadow government run by the free masons that really control everything.  We all are just a part of the matrix.  None of this is real.  We are all slaves!

It's one thing when the nomination isn't settled yet and the primary election process is hosed. It's another thing when it's general election time. I know he cares deeply about his movement. I saw him talk in person and he's very passionate about it. Yeah yeah all politicians are, but you don't get an air of him talking just to hear himself. He seems to genuinely want change. I don't really think not conceding is going to have any effect on how Hillary does in the general election.
I am not a fan of his politics at all. They pretty much could not be further from my views. However, I will say of all the people that ran for president I respect him the most. He is the only one who I think is saying what he believes in and not just trying to spit out what he believes others want to hear.

I believe he will take it to the convention, but I would be absolutely shocked if he went 3rd party. He is getting trounced by Hillary in the popular vote on the Democratic side and I can't imagine anyone who voted Republican in the primaries would vote for him. If he goes third party, you might as well go ahead and swear in Trump.

My grandfather was a free mason.  I think he ran the country from his den at his house for a few years.

Even though he wasnt even an American citizen!

1307956.jpg

I am not a fan of his politics at all. They pretty much could not be further from my views. However, I will say of all the people that ran for president I respect him the most. He is the only one who I think is saying what he believes in and not just trying to spit out what he believes others want to hear.

I believe he will take it to the convention, but I would be absolutely shocked if he went 3rd party. He is getting trounced by Hillary in the popular vote on the Democratic side and I can't imagine anyone who voted Republican in the primaries would vote for him. If he goes third party, you might as well go ahead and swear in Trump.
Besides the being a fan of his politics part (because I am a fan), I agree 100% with this. Well said.

Besides the being a fan of his politics part (because I am a fan), I agree 100% with this. Well said.
Whats the main policy of his that you like?

(not looking to debate anything, just curious what idea/policy of his you like)

Whats the main policy of his that you like?

(not looking to debate anything, just curious what idea/policy of his you like)
I like him trying to fix campaign financing (and that he didn't take any money from any PACs). I like him wanting people to pay their fair share and get rid of tax loopholes. I like him trying to get healthcare and equality for everyone. I like him trying to make college more affordable so more people can attend if they want to. I like his seeming honesty.

Steamworld Heist is crossbuy guys. I only played a few levels but they were super easy. Does it get harder on the normal difficulty mpaullin?

I like him trying to fix campaign financing (and that he didn't take any money from any PACs). I like him wanting people to pay their fair share and get rid of tax loopholes. I like him trying to get healthcare and equality for everyone. I like him trying to make college more affordable so more people can attend if they want to. I like his seeming honesty.
I actually like the first two you list. I like the idea of universal healthcare. I just do not think it makes financial sense by taxing the fuck out of everyone who currently can afford medical coverage to cover those who can't. I prefer to fix the mess that is the medical system so the costs are not so out of control.

My views on college would likely cause a shit storm, so I will avoid that one.

When I said I was against his platform, it was in general about the government being the answer to solve all these problems. Everything I have seen the government get their hands in usually turns to shit.

How do I get a price adjustment with amazon? I need that 24 cents.
You have to call them up and ask for a "price match-justment on a already purchased item." If you get it wrong, you can ask to speak to another person and try again, but they'll charge you an extra 24 cents each time.

Only thing I will point out is that paying fair share is nonsense. The top 1 percent pay more than the bottom 90. The top 20 percent pay 84% of the income tax. So a small minority pays a vast majority of the income tax. I think its insincere to think the top 20 percent dont pay "their fair share" when you look at those numbers.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/top-20-of-earners-pay-84-of-income-tax-1428674384

Steamworld Heist is crossbuy guys. I only played a few levels but they were super easy. Does it get harder on the normal difficulty mpaullin?
I'm playing on the default difficulty, which I think is one up from the lowest. I've done like 6 missions, I think, and it hasn't been super challenging outside of me making a few dumb decisions. They do seem to be throwing more enemies in each room so it is ramping up.

bread's done
Back