PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Hey, just one day. And I accept all Asheville beer suggestions.
Must visits Breweries:

Sierra Nevada (go here to eat with the family, it will be a bit pricey but it is fantastic and impressive just to look at. Call now to see if you can get in on a tour. You probably won't be able to, but you should try. It is near the airport south of town)

Wicked Weed (2 locations: you probably would prefer the brewpub, I am more of a Funkatorium guy)

Burial

Pisgah (it is really in Black Mountain so you might not be able to swing it. Usually have a food truck and live music)

Honorable mentions: Wedge, Green Man, Twin Leaf, Oskar Blues (but this one is middle of nowhere in mountains further out)

Food places:

12 Bones

Tupelo Honey

Barley's (very good pizza and EXCELLENT tap selection)

Must visits Breweries:

Sierra Nevada (go here to eat with the family, it will be a bit pricey but it is fantastic and impressive just to look at. Call now to see if you can get in on a tour. You probably won't be able to, but you should try. It is near the airport south of town)

Wicked Weed (2 locations: you probably would prefer the brewpub, I am more of a Funkatorium guy)

Burial

Pisgah (it is really in Black Mountain so you might not be able to swing it. Usually have a food truck and live music)

Honorable mentions: Wedge, Green Man, Twin Leaf, Oskar Blues (but this one is middle of nowhere in mountains further out)

Food places:

12 Bones

Tupelo Honey

Barley's (very good pizza and EXCELLENT tap selection)
Thanks! Will definitely check some of these out.

I have tried it but no success. I have these stretches and exercises to do each day but the pain is too much at times. Sometimes it happens on both sides which is the worst.

I hope nobody here EVER has to deal with sciatica cause it's no joke.
I have had back problems too, got some injections in my back a couple years ago and have been much better since. I hope you get something figured out, cause I agree, back problems suck. They advertise that spinal stuff on radio a lot but never did that. Did do a lot of pt for it but those 3-4 injections in my back did the trick for me finally.

I think I had sciatica with mine too, pain down right leg into the big toe. Also have nerve damage on the outside of the right thigh, loss of feeling there, basically kinda feels like its been numbed or something. Doesnt really affect me day to day though.

lol @ this Breaking The Magician's Code show. Is being in a magician like being in a gang? Are they gonna fuckin' murder him in his sleep for snitching? THEY'RE EXPOSING THE DAMN BUSINESS.

lol @ this Breaking The Magician's Code show. Is being in a magician like being in a gang? Are they gonna fuckin' murder him in his sleep for snitching? THEY'RE EXPOSING THE DAMN BUSINESS.
1x1_Alliance_of_Magicians.png

Some real estate agent in Georgia is suing the Ellen show because they mispronounced her name for the sake of a sign joke. Her name is Titi Pierce. Then there's this quote:

In 35 years of life, no one have ever called her "Titty"
My ass. I look at that name, the first thing I think of is titty, not tee tee.

Some real estate agent in Georgia is suing the Ellen show because they mispronounced her name for the sake of a sign joke. Her name is Titi Pierce. Then there's this quote:

Is that Equistina?

Lol sign jokes. World class comedy right there. I remember enjoying Jay Leno's "Headlines" when I was 11.

That being said of course there was no emotional distress. Some lady just seeing an opportunity to milk the network out of a little bit of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol sign jokes. World class comedy right there. I remember enjoying Jay Leno's "Headlines" when I was 11.

That being said of course there was no emotional distress. Some lady just seeing an opportunity to milk the network out of a little bit of money.
I saw this billboard in transit during my trip, they are definitely in on the joke.

L0YAjZv.jpg

As someone who has lived in the south my entire life, I call BS on nobody ever calling her Titty.

If by some miracle that is true, she must have been asked how to pronounce her name about 5 billion times.

How's Wicked Weed Brewing, Gator? Looks good from descriptions.
I was in Asheville a few weeks back and went there as the last stop of the night. I was a little tipsy, but the Pernicious was pretty good. I think it's their flagship beer. Also, can second 12 bones, delicious and worth a visit. I didn't get to go to any of the bigger breweries because I was down there for a wedding, but I can't wait to go back.

Sticky L1 button hampered my fun with Mirror's Edge yesterday since it is used for like everything. Gonna have to bite the bullet and get a new controller soon (I've already popped out the L1/R1 buttons and blew into those little holes like the Youtube videos show you to). I have two launch DS4s and both of them have rubber coming off of the sticks and sticky L1/R1. Shit is annoying. Newer controllers are supposed to have addressed those problems, right? Seems like sales on controllers are rare, which is also annoying.
I got rid of both of my launch DS4s and another black DS4 (was part of the Last of us PS4 bundle). I have a Red and Blue controller and both of them work great. No sticking buttons. I am using Kontrol Freaks analog stick cover things so can't comment on if they are more durable then the shitty rubber used on the launch controllers.

Finally finished Lego Marvel Super Heros on Vita.   Pretty grindy to get the plat but not hard at all (it is a lego game after all).

Also beat as much of Assassin's Creed Syndicate as I am going to I think.  Lots more fun then I expected.  Will look over the trophy list but haven't played it since Saturday and no desire to try and grind out the plat on that.

I just got an email titled "Help kids like Tyler cope with being in the hospital". I donated immediately, as he has more important things anymore such as running this thread.

Ended up jumping on Republique for $9.80, figure it can't be that bad, right?

Also, my plus is up at the end of the month, so went ahead and got the year from BB.

Came back from watching X-Men: Apocalypse and had a good time.

As a bonus, the theater was remodeled so every seat was made of leather and had recliner controls. And every aisle had room so you can stretch without putting your feet on the seat in front of you. People could easily fall asleep in these.

Also, my plus is up at the end of the month, so went ahead and got the year from BB.
They're still giving $6+ for the trade-in. Might as well set that up.

I'm going to start Republique tonight or tomorrow, depending on how long the remaining bit of Prototype takes me. I'm a bit leery now about Republique because I didn't realize how much collectible shit there is. It's a grab everything in one playthrough, looks like, and 25/30 trophies are missable. Hopefully there's something in the game to help with that. I don't think I'd be willing to use a video guide when the first episode has 99 collectibles. the second and third are around 70 each, and the fourth and fifth are around 50. That'd be way over my "this is too tedious" limit.

very strange. I couldn't add it to my cart from work or on my phone still even now. Keep getting an error. I guess its not meant to be.

The old lady driving in front of me on the way home from work got the D, whether she knew it or not.

[attachment=22338:20160608_172501.jpg]

bread's done
Back