PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Uh-oh. I completed the last Mission Challenge in DOOM (Time Well Spent in Level 9) and the respective trophy didn't pop. Thankfully I uploaded a save beforehand, but this doesn't look good.

Kid is leaving for week long sleep over camp this afternoon, so extra gaming time for me today! We did all our Father's Day stuff yesterday though. He got me a sweet graphic novel about the forming of Metallica.

Awesome, all gold challenges done. The one I had the most difficulty with was not getting hit by the 1hit ko guys. Bought the costume that gave you extra power and I was done in two tries lol. 

Happy Father's Day to ask the dads in the thread!

Traded some stuff in at GS today, ended up getting $60 for my launch dualshock thanks to a bonus $10 for PUR members this month. So heads up for those that are.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Happy Father's Day to ask the dads in the thread!

Traded some stuff in at GS today, ended up getting $60 for my launch dualshock thanks to a bonus $10 for PUR members this month. So heads up for those that are.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
nice, i might convert a dualshock into that nice looking uncharted one.

Sure would be nice if the PS4 would tell me how much more space I need to free than just a "not enough space" message so I don't have to keep trying and re-inserting the disc and trying again.

And fuck having to instal disc games now too.

#rant
#homefront

Currently at PSNOT Fest. I guess no one else is here yet?

hrcpd7x.jpg

You guys viewing my cartoon netted me a cool $0.03USD in ad revenue! :cool:

*gives the thread a jumping-highfive in slow-mo on a beach*

I've got two more episodes almost complete.  Several audio recordings in reserve, as well.

I pranked an American blackmailer/extortionist ring.  Wasted their time for 4-5 hours as they were giving me directions on how to wire them the hush money.  (I assumed the role of a target they were extorting that day without them noticing the switcharoo somehow. :lol:)

I finally finished the story of just cause 3 today. That game is great in spite of the new technical issues. I really enjoyed it. Now I have a trillion challenges to pick at, but back to driveclub before I get lost in that mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't have time to try a second time because I had to run a few errands. Hopefully just downloading the cloud save file and redoing the challenge will work.
I didn't see any reports of people not being able to get the trophy on that one. Might want to look over all the maps carefully and make sure you didn't just miss one of them.

Anyone have their touch screen become semi-unresponsive after doing gravity slides in Gravity Rush? I think if you get knocked out of a gravity slide by falling off or getting hit by an enemy or something the game still thinks you are pressing down in the bottom left and right corner so that portion is unresponsive. Wonky touch screen continues in all other games or applications until I restart the Vita. Happened twice so far.

Also, damn them and their weird directions, they tell me to "tilt" the vita to turn, so I imagine that means like tilting super monkey ball, where the vita is parallel to the floor, dip the entire left side of the vita toward the floor to turn left, and the right to turn right. This would also match the motion that Kat does, but they really mean rotate the vita as they want you to turn it like a steering wheel.

I didn't see any reports of people not being able to get the trophy on that one. Might want to look over all the maps carefully and make sure you didn't just miss one of them.
There are a few posts on PST.org saying that the same challenge gave people trouble, but hopefully it'll work this time. I definitely don't have any other challenges left--I intentionally saved the Time Well Spent one for last based on what I heard about that level's challenges sometimes not showing as completed.

I can't decide who I want to win Game 7 tonight.

Warriors for the crowning of the season with the best record in league history.

Cavs for the poor bastards in Cleveland.

Hope it's a good game at least.

After finding out about the Bubbler beer, I had to drive across the border to pick me up a six-pack. Damn good decision cause it's a damn good beer. New Glarus can do no wrong.

Also got a sixer of Spotted Cow and a four-pack of Cran-Bic 2016, whatever that is.

#beer

After finding out about the Bubbler beer, I had to drive across the border to pick me up a six-pack. Damn good decision cause it's a damn good beer. New Glarus can do no wrong.

Also got a sixer of Spotted Cow and a four-pack of Cran-Bic 2016, whatever that is.

#beer
Quit smuggling our beer!! I've never had the cran-Bic cause, well, I hate cranberry.

bread's done
Back