PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

I don't know anything about the source material this is based off of, but that looks awesome. Looks to have a lot of good actors in it too (including one of the McPoyles!).
The original film was basically
Jurassic Park for robots
which makes sense since it was written and directed by Michael Crighton. It's an adult theme park with 3 themes (wild west, middle ages, Roman Empire) with robots in human style skin covering playing the parts. Paying visitors dress up to suit the period and then can act out their fantasies with the robots, whether that's shooting a gunslinger with real bullets or taking part in a Roman orgy.

Yul Brynner was pretty terrifying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy for pretty much everyone else on Cleveland's team except Lebron and all of the postgame interviews solidified my hate for him.  I don't think I heard him once say anything about his team, it's just "I came back to Cleveland, and I did it".  But that last 5 minutes of the game also reminded me why I hate watching NBA basketball.  GS just kept throwing up terrible 3 after terrible 3, which is fine when you are hitting shots, but why not come down and run a play or try to get to the basket once you've missed a couple shots in a row.  

Guess the Bulls can say that they at least won the Champiionship in their 72-win season.

I'm happy for pretty much everyone else on Cleveland's team except Lebron and all of the postgame interviews solidified my hate for him. I don't think I heard him once say anything about his team, it's just "I came back to Cleveland, and I did it". But that last 5 minutes of the game also reminded me why I hate watching NBA basketball. GS just kept throwing up terrible 3 after terrible 3, which is fine when you are hitting shots, but why not come down and run a play or try to get to the basket once you've missed a couple shots in a row.

Guess the Bulls can say that they at least won the Champiionship in their 72-win season.
As much as I respect LeBron for other things you are right about him constantly saying me, me, me in interviews. I noticed that a lot last night.

And yeah the Bulls are still the best team of all time. Golden State's 73 win season means nothing now.

I bought Mighty #9 on Xbone off of the microsoft store using a $10 Golden Crisp code to bring it down to $20 and it should net me $15 from the Rewards program.  So $5 using #cagmath plus whatever I get when I trade it in at Gamestop, which will likely be this week.  I might play it or I might just dump it while it has any value.

I'm also shocked those buttons are available for in store pickup.  Here's what the package looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKjuV4DAPyk

Damn, ticketmaster thing won't load for me. I probably should have would have gotten a bunch of vouchers. Hopefully they aren't all gone. 

I saw he fired his campaign manager this morning and they were asking for $100,000 in emergency funds from supporters for ads over the weekend. You were just in The Woodlands, Donald, one of the richest suburbs in the US, and you couldn't drum up that? Nero Trump might want to put down the fiddle if the campaign is going up in flames.

Yeah the money went to charity.

Also, I am pretty sure every professional sports franchise is trying to "manufacture" a championship so I find it odd so many people didnt like that Lebron did it as a player. Basically its just jealousy that the Miami Heat werent your team. I get it.
The "manufacture" comment was more based on his strategy of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" instead of "Imma get better than D'Wade and kick his ass".

I'm happy for pretty much everyone else on Cleveland's team except Lebron and all of the postgame interviews solidified my hate for him. I don't think I heard him once say anything about his team, it's just "I came back to Cleveland, and I did it". But that last 5 minutes of the game also reminded me why I hate watching NBA basketball. GS just kept throwing up terrible 3 after terrible 3, which is fine when you are hitting shots, but why not come down and run a play or try to get to the basket once you've missed a couple shots in a row.

Can you blame him for me me me since he led both teams in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals? I mean he was dominant and the best player out there. He just knows his place in history.

Got the ticketmaster thing to load finally. 9x ($2.25) and 9 x (2) Free Tickets! Thanks for the link! Hopefully there are some decent shows in the list. 

That's too bad, but about what everyone was expecting. I may still try and buy a code off of a disillusioned Kickstarter backer. Don't we have some in here?
I think Mild was planning to put it on a share account and let people here borrow it from him. Cuz he's cool and stuff.

Yo Tyler,

What the hell is Heart Stash? Looks pixelated so must be GOTY.
Comes out this Friday, it's a roguelike beat em up. It's pixelated but 3D, so like N64 style.

It's rough around the edges, but it's starting to grow on me a bit. Hopefully I'll either get a video of gameplay or stream done tonight for it.

Looks like I had a ticketmaster account and didn't know the password. Reset it and I get one code for 2 free tickets and one code for $2.25 off any ticket. Sweet. Maybe. Depends on what our options are for the free tickets.

The "manufacture" comment was more based on his strategy of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" instead of "Imma get better than D'Wade and kick his ass".

Can you blame him for me me me since he led both teams in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals? I mean he was dominant and the best player out there. He just knows his place in history.
Yes, I can. Because no matter what his stats were, they wouldn't have won those last 3 games without Kyrie playing the way he did. He doesn't have to be completely selfless, but even one or two lines about how the TEAM won the championship, and not just ME ME ME, was justified.

Yes, I can. Because no matter what his stats were, they wouldn't have won those last 3 games without Kyrie playing the way he did. He doesn't have to be completely selfless, but even one or two lines about how the TEAM won the championship, and not just ME ME ME, was justified.
Ok. Maybe I'll just buy you a chisel to get that chip of your shoulder.

#zing

Why does everyone have to be humble about stuff? Shit, if I were a quarter as good at something as LeBron is a his job I wouldn't ever shut the fuck up. And then, coming home to win a championship for your shitty ass city? Hell no. Basketball is a team sport, of course other people helped. Stay humble my ass lol. 

Got the ticketmaster thing to load finally. 9x ($2.25) and 9 x (2) Free Tickets! Thanks for the link! Hopefully there are some decent shows in the list.
I have a crazy amount of codes in my ticketmaster account. 17x $2.25 and a similar number of free tickets. Of course when I click the link to see what shows are eligible for the free tickets there is nothing listed. Presumably there is a limited number for each show. I imagine they'll all go really quick as they become available, at least for awhile. I signed up for some list where they are supposed to let me know as free shows are added.

fuck yeah legal system!

8 $2.25 vouchers and 8 pairs of free GA tickets!

Thanks Ticketmaster for being shitty!

Now these shows better be good.

Why does everyone have to be humble about stuff? Shit, if I were a quarter as good at something as LeBron is a his job I wouldn't ever shut the fuck up. And then, coming home to win a championship for your shitty ass city? Hell no. Basketball is a team sport, of course other people helped. Stay humble my ass lol.
But its a team sport. Your teammates clearly helped, so saying maybe ONE thing about them might be nice. It isnt like Lebron played 1 on 5.

Finally got it to load. 2 free GA tickets, 1 x $2.25 discount. I'm sure I've used Ticketmaster but I've no idea when so anything is good, I guess.

But its a team sport. Your teammates clearly helped, so saying maybe ONE thing about them might be nice. It isnt like Lebron played 1 on 5.
Heat of the moment and probably a very sore wrist screaming at him. Cut him some slack. We can't all speak perfectly to the acceptable levels of talking heads and internet opinion havers after exerting all that effort and giving everything you have at the end of a very long NBA season. I'd probably only be able to talk in cliches or babble at that point.

Heat of the moment and probably a very sore wrist screaming at him. Cut him some slack. We can't all speak perfectly to the acceptable levels of talking heads and internet opinion havers after exerting all that effort and giving everything you have at the end of a very long NBA season. I'd probably only be able to talk in cliches or babble at that point.
I think I have heard him talk nicely about his teammates before so I am sure this has more to do with the whole coming home thing etc. I am not mad at him. Just pointing it out.

Lol. Kendricks signature is a joke. However he did have to sign like 4000 of them.

attachicon.gif
20160620_114524.jpg
I sign a lot of stuff at work. Or at least I used to and for many years. So I developed a quick signature very similar to that. Though mine was even more of a straight line with one squiggle.

I sign a lot of stuff at work. Or at least I used to and for many years. So I developed a quick signature very similar to that. Though mine was even more of a straight line with one squiggle.
I definitely didn't expect much. It was supposed to be limited to like 1000, but the label screwed up and let another however many thousands people preorder it...I'm sure he was pissed.

I don't think you have to be humble. I love Cam Newton, and he's far from humble, but he's a great teammate and gives credit to the guys around him as well. There is room for both.

This probably has more to do with it, because like Wren said, he has said good things in the past. I'm just a Lebron hater, I admit it.

I don't think you have to be humble. I love Cam Newton, and he's far from humble, but he's a great teammate and gives credit to the guys around him as well. There is room for both.

This probably has more to do with it, because like Wren said, he has said good things in the past. I'm just a Lebron hater, I admit it.
I never hated LeBron, just didn't care for the annointing of him before he did anything considered to be among the greats in history. He never had that Jordan or Magic Johnson moment or series while winning a championship. Him winning it down 3-1 and playing so well changes that.

I wish he had hit the game winning 3 pointer though.

bread's done
Back