PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

And I might be the only person on the planet that genuinely likes the TMNT game. it's far from the goat, but from beginning to end I had fun with it. all the platinum-y mechanics stuff (last second dodge, parry, etc) are virtually useless, but their cartoony engine is looking real good, the game moves fast and I like the weird semi-random structure to the levels. and the upgrade/charm/leveling system is pretty fun, although I wish it was just point based and not crafting based. tyler pointed out to me that there's maybe three environments in the whole game (outside in the city, in the sewers, and the tcri building) but even being told that it didn't bug me too bad since they at least vary them a bit between reuses.

I'm still playing through again on hard when I can find randoms playing that difficulty. The AI just isn't prepared for anything above normal. I guess most people won't like the game based on reviews and opinions, but if you like ninja turtles I don't think it's a bad idea to pick up for cheap to play through it on easy.
We're not friends no more.

Did you tell her you play piano?
That's the crazy thing, I got this bad bitch before I even started working on myself. Imagine how many I'll be getting then. But then again, maybe you guys are right. Maybe she will be enthralled with my Harmony of Despair escapades, I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, if any of you guys want Stotch to like one of your posts, marginally make fun of me. It doesn't even have to be funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tell her you want to paint a picture of her.
Wearing this

947642_1353130597167_500_216.jpg

Wearing only this

Serioulsy though I pretty much made snorting coke off a strippers lower back/butt a goal of mine when I am laid off.

First goal I set all year! 

#goals

SFV needs to hit the magical $20 mark. Has it yet? It's almost there on amazon but not quite.
I do want to play the additional story stuff they recently patched in, but the online is just nuts. Not sure what they can do to fix that aside from putting the price permanently low enough to open it up to fighting newbies permanently. Do other games handle the online in some way that helps pit shitty players (like me) against other shitty players? Haven't really done much online MP for fighting games.

I do want to play the additional story stuff they recently patched in, but the online is just nuts. Not sure what they can do to fix that aside from putting the price permanently low enough to open it up to fighting newbies permanently. Do other games handle the online in some way that helps pit shitty players (like me) against other shitty players? Haven't really done much online MP for fighting games.
the players that might be good matches are probably already put off by/scared of playing online. non-ranked/casual matches are littered with higher level players and that's where they expect people to go for fun. the best thing to do is play with friends who just want to putz around and are ok with stopping if you decide to look at a moves list or something instead of smacking you around. other fighting games have the exact same problem, although they usually do a better job with lobbies than sf5 so that like minded people can try to join up and putz around.

you just have to be ok with losing a lot and trying to learn from it I guess.

on the plus side I finished that lord of the rings game this morning.  great stuff.  if it didn't take me a month to get through the game I'd probably do the other two playthroughs on the higher difficulties.  but alas.

Play Mild and Tyler? That's my plan.

I actually didn't think there was a way to play friends, but it looks like there is. That would have helped a lot if there were a couple people playing around when I had the disc for a week or so. The game is definitely fun but the curb-stomping of playing randoms kind of kills the enjoyment.

Rez Infinite is getting an exclusive physical release through iam8bit.com: http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/rez-infinite/products/rezinfinite-ps4physicalgame

Blog article, plus confirmation that orders go live tomorrow morning at 9am PST: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/18/rez-infinite-gets-a-physical-release-vinyl-soundtrack-art-book-t-shirt-more/
They didn't do a good enough job of announcing how many they're going to print! Never gonna catch up to LRG without creating that artificial scarcity!

I doubt I still have it by monday.

Therm is right, you just get curbstomped going online. I don't get how the matchmaking works, maybe there's just no casuals playing, but where's the fun in going online just to get trashed in 20 seconds.

Ok, so I'll play vs Mild. Maybe there's a discord chat for it? Might be able to hook up with other newbs that way, but I have no idea how to find a random discord chat....

EDIT: Actually I do: Street Fighter discord for newbs and intermediate: https://discord.gg/yjJMQDR

And it's fancy!

I doubt I still have it by monday.

Therm is right, you just get curbstomped going online. I don't get how the matchmaking works, maybe there's just no casuals playing, but where's the fun in going online just to get trashed in 20 seconds.
Lol you played once and lost and gave up. You should be able to find people your skill level, but tbh you played the game for 30 minutes knowing nothing about SFV or fighting games in general other than press buttons and spam the same move 5 times in a row once you figure out how to do it. So your skill level is like 0.001

Lol you played once and lost and gave up. You should be able to find people your skill level, but tbh you played the game for 30 minutes knowing nothing about SFV or fighting games in general other than press buttons and spam the same move 5 times in a row once you figure out how to do it. So your skill level is like 0.001
Yeah so match me up with other scrubs!

bread's done
Back