PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Looks like Metrico+ got pulled. Must have been a price mistake, after all.

If you would have added $5 to your wallet you could have gotten that game plus a dynamic theme!

Welp. I was totally gonna buy it but now that it went up a whole two dollars I am going to boycott the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody fire up Nioh yet? Just saw somebody on another board describe it as Demon's Souls with a bit of Ninja Gaiden mixed in. That has me a bit more interested.

Anybody fire up Nioh yet? Just saw somebody on another board describe it as Demon's Souls with a bit of Ninja Gaiden mixed in. That has me a bit more interested.
You didn't play the alpha earlier this year?

The beta feels much better to play compared to the alpha--I managed to get to the second shrine (i.e., Japanese version of the Souls games' bonfires) without dying, but I never got that far in the alpha and died at least 5 times. The combat is also very fluid and responsive.

Despite their guarantee of used prices being at least 10%/20% less than new.
I don't really want to play devil's advocate here, but they could argue that the price is a "promotional" one, plus they have the right to "modify the offer for any reason without notice":

Guaranteed 10% less/20% less than the retail price offered by GameStop of an in-stock new version of the same game or accessory at time of purchase. Comparison not valid on clearance or promotional items. Offer valid only on Pre-owned games and accessories. Pre-Owned 10% Less Guaranteed also valid on pre-owned hardware. If a purchased product does not satisfy the guarantee, Customer’s sole remedy is a refund of the difference in the price paid and the guaranteed price, plus an additional 5% of the new in-stock retail price offered at the time of purchase. Subject to availability by location. Prices subject to change. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
I suppose you could argue for that refund + 5% if you really wanted to.

I don't really want to play devil's advocate here, but they could argue that the price is a "promotional" one, plus they have the right to "modify the offer for any reason without notice":

Guaranteed 10% less/20% less than the retail price offered by GameStop of an in-stock new version of the same game or accessory at time of purchase. Comparison not valid on clearance or promotional items. Offer valid only on Pre-owned games and accessories. Pre-Owned 10% Less Guaranteed also valid on pre-owned hardware. If a purchased product does not satisfy the guarantee, Customer’s sole remedy is a refund of the difference in the price paid and the guaranteed price, plus an additional 5% of the new in-stock retail price offered at the time of purchase. Subject to availability by location. Prices subject to change. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
I suppose you could argue for that refund + 5% if you really wanted to.
I actually read through it before posting, but yeah, you're correct. They could claim it's promotional and skirt the whole thing, or rely on the customer to point out the inconsistency and get the 5% thing.

Definitely felt like a souls type game to me. Idk what ninja gaiden controls like though. Seemed cool, but I probably won't be getting it at launch.

Looks like the first Dark Souls 3 DLC will have a new single-player area + enemies after all:
That's what I figured, I hope they are circling back to the
Painted World of Ariamis
as the trailer implies, as that is something that was always murky in the original game.

i had it reserved on amazon for $16, but if no plat ill just wait for the inevitable capcom sale. ill just wait if there is a plat, but it is capcom so i doubt it

No re4 plat is a bit of a bummer, but I'm getting it anyways. god forbid I don't buy it every single time it's released again. Plus I preordered from amazon with promo credit.

2-factor works but it's a bit more of a pain then most. You can't save a device to not have to do it on that any more, and the codes are mixed case.

Definitely you should use it though.

It sounds like Vita and PS3 can't really do it right, though. For those you have to generate a password to login with first, then you can log in with your actual password.

a note for those playing/will play adventure capitalist. exit the game completely, and don't put the system on standby while you're still in the game. it doesn't actually register you as being gone while it's in standby. so none of your cash adds up.

a note for those playing/will play adventure capitalist. exit the game completely, and don't put the system on standby while you're still in the game. it doesn't actually register you as being gone while it's in standby. so none of your cash adds up.
Pro tip: don't play Adventure Capitalist.

Didn't come in here for over a week.

Missed nothing.

610442.gif

bread's done
Back