PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

omg i can feel the hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKta7y8N6Bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSSPr2FzNB8

and i finished challenges just in time :)

CqLOAMdVYAAnmZ6.jpg

CqLOA4kUsAEs8BF.jpg

True, but Rise of the Tomb Raider on x1 did! So 66% of the time they have a $10 cert according to our stats!
Yeah, because Best Buy gives that promo to exclusive (even timed) Microsoft games practically the minute they're announced. FFXV is definitely the anomaly.

Last edited by a moderator:
10% off most shit at Target Sunday, including consoles, stacks with red card.

*Offer valid at Target or Target.com. Excludes all gift cards, prepaid cards (airtime, entertainment, iTunes, and online gaming), Laneige, LEGO, Cards Against Humanity, Vitamix, Weber, Dyson, DSLR cameras and lenses, Google products, iRobot, Samsung TV, LG TV, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, alcohol, dairy milk, Simple Human, Traeger, Duluth Pack, Pulsar, and Pharmacy, Clinic, Target Optical, Portrait Studio and Target Mobile purchases.

It's dumb how Hyper Light Drifter has a trophy for dying 1000 times when it's hard to die just 100 or even 50 times in the course of a playthrough.

What's even dumber is that I'll still go for it since that's all I have left for the plat.

It's dumb how Hyper Light Drifter has a trophy for dying 1000 times when it's hard to die just 100 or even 50 times in the course of a playthrough.

What's even dumber is that I'll still go for it since that's all I have left for the plat.
Can't you just jump off a cliff a bunch of times?

I already have a method, but at 5-6 seconds per death-rebirth cycle and 100-150 deaths so far (no way to track it), there's a really tedious 1-2 hours ahead of me.
https://www.reddit.com/r/hyperlightdrifter/comments/4djsj8/dont_give_up_achievement_guide/

Don't Give Up requires 1000 deaths. I just got it. Here's what I did.

1. Start a new game.
  2. Use a controller, and use a rubber band to keep the left stick pushed to the upper left. The Drifter will keep walking up to the edge of the starting room cliff, and walking off.
  3. Leave the game running for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes. Ideally, use a controller that isn't wireless, or babysit the controller so that it doesn't automatically power down.
  4. Walk away. Do something. I got some work done and had some dinner.
  5. Get the achievement.

They should make a Dallas Cowboys Operation board game with Tony Romo as the guy whose nose lights up when you touch the sides.

I didn't rubber band in Rocket League. Got that trophy just playing and I haven't really played it a ton or anything. Should have saved your rubber banding for hyper light drifter....

Blood of the Werewolf is a decently challenging platformer/action game. If you liked the premise of that 2D Bloodrayne game but felt the platforming controls weren't tight enough you might like this, though the combat system isn't as robust. In human form you don't have any extra traversal skills but you have a repeating crossbow for a ranged attack. Whenever you are exposed to moonlight you automatically shift into wolf form which has a double jump and very powerful melee attacks.

The trophy list is very vague as you get them for completing a certain number of "quests." Quests are the in-game achievement system. So there are 15 levels (5 of those are unscored boss levels), and each one has several quests: just completing it or completing it with a rank of B, A, or S. Then there is a score attack mode for the non-boss levels and there are quests just for beating each level as well as meeting various scoring thresholds on those 10 levels. Finally there is endless mode (which I assume is procedurally generated) in which there are quests for getting a certain number of rooms into it with only 1 life. Also there is a quest for acquiring all the character upgrades as well as the 1000ish sigils (most are in plain sight) that also increase your max HP.

That's a shame re4 has the same trophy list as ps3 version. ill just wait for the inevitable capcom sale now

$16 at amazon isn't a bad deal, but it is disappointing they couldn't even give it a plat

That's a shame re4 has the same trophy list as ps3 version. ill just wait for the inevitable capcom sale now

$16 at amazon isn't a bad deal, but it is disappointing they couldn't even give it a plat
You may be waiting a long time. I don't think there's been a RE sale on PSN yet.

What the hell is juju? I mean.. posting for that sweet Strike Vector Ex trophy card!

Edit: "Okay" looking trophy card. It's blurry and not easily identifiable.

test post for trophy card.

hmm. should be Oreshika, not The Swindle. I haven't even earned a trophy in the Swindle yet.

bread's done
Back