PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Yes, of course you should. It might be the only way you ever finish it.

They've already missed the best possible window to release a remaster. I'd be surprised if they ever do it. Also, isn't it like $4.50 right now? Just get it if you want it.
Member when the Batman Arkham PS4 remasters came out? Just in time for....nothing. Speaking of which, we need to get back to oridgens

you're the worst
You're the worstest

1487203845003-horizon_baby_aloy.jpeg

I don't know why people get so excited for Nintendo systems anymore. This shit is gonna flop after a couple years just like the WiiU.

Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.
Yeah, I think they've marketed it better than the WiiU, and it'll outsell the WiiU at least. Not sure it will do better than the GameCube did.

PS Plus IGN check for the past 3 months. (ps4 games only. will comment on vita ones later)

December, 2016-

Stories was the only thing I finished. Enjoyed it, even if it was repetitive and could have used more variety.

Invisible Inc - seemed like fun. I like turn-based, but way too small text and graphics

January, 2017 -

Day of The Tentacle and This Little War of Mine - haven't started either yet.

February 2017

Little Big Planet 3 & Not a Hero - haven't started either yet.

I think we accidentally decided last night that horizon is the best looking console game ever.  just so everyone knows.  it is pretty fun and good to look at.

I don't think it looks better than The Order. I just give it lots of bonus points for its technical achievements. Compare it to FFXV's open world where you're loading for almost 90 seconds and secretly loading during those long boring car trips.

it sure looks better than that card of Aloy. She look like a man!
Did they model her after 30 year old Dave Mustaine or something? Jesus.

Now that the 2k14 servers are down, I copied my MyCareer save back onto my PS3, because I clearly hate myself. I don't know why I haven't committed suicide yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Superbeat is awesome, but right now I don't have a great way to listen to the sound through my stereo. TV only has digital out and my stereo is old and doesn't have a digital input. I got a box that converts digital to analog, but it adds lag. I can use my Golds, though. So I'll probably still get it. Just wish I could listen over the stereo.

So my grandma passed away last night, which is shitty. However, I am now going to inherit a life changing amount of money (at least for me). It's weird how these two feelings are mixing together. Maybe I'm just thinking about that because I don't really have time to think about her death and grieve because I found out right before a big test I had today and then I have another big test tomorrow. Or maybe I'm just an asshole.

Turns out I won't be rich for three more years, oh well.
Asshole confirmed!

Trying to help a friend setup a second PS4 for his 13 year old son.

My friends account is PS+.  We activated the new console (the one his son will take and use at his moms house) as his primary.

They had already created a sub account under my friends account.  When his son logged into the new console that is the primary on the his (father) account and logged in as the son and fired up COD and tried to play online it said you had to log into PSN.  When we did that it said he had to have a PS+ account.  We took the free two day trial.

So much conflicted information online.  Does he need to pay for an account so his son can play online on my friends primary console?  

fucking Sony doesn't seem to make this clear in anything I read.

He bought a 12 month card to use but if he doesn't have to use it on his sons account he can just added it to his.  

My friends account is PS+. We activated the new console (the one his son will take and use at his moms house) as his primary.

They had already created a sub account under my friends account. When his son logged into the new console that is the primary on the his (father) account and logged in as the son and fired up COD and tried to play online it said you had to log into PSN. When we did that it said he had to have a PS+ account. We took the free two day trial.

So much conflicted information online. Does he need to pay for an account so his son can play online on my friends primary console?

He bought a 12 month card to use but if he doesn't have to use it on his sons account he can just added it to his.
Did you figure it out yet? I'm sure the guys in the gamesharing thread would help you.

(I've gameshared a lot, just not that much on the PS4)

Did you figure it out yet? I'm sure the guys in the gamesharing thread would help you.

(I've gameshared a lot, just not that much on the PS4)
Good idea. We have the game share part figured out I think. Just need to figure out the online gaming part. Anthother forum I am on one guy said both accounts require paid PS+. Which is probably correct.

My friends account is PS+. We activated the new console (the one his son will take and use at his moms house) as his primary.

They had already created a sub account under my friends account. When his son logged into the new console that is the primary on the his (father) account and logged in as the son and fired up COD and tried to play online it said you had to log into PSN. When we did that it said he had to have a PS+ account. We took the free two day trial.

So much conflicted information online. Does he need to pay for an account so his son can play online on my friends primary console?

If there is an account on the PS4 that has PS+ and has that PS4 set as primary, then all other accounts can play online. We do this.

The other accounts can't use other features like cloud saves, but they can play online.

If there is an account on the PS4 that has PS+ and has that PS4 set as primary, then all other accounts can play online. We do this.

The other accounts can't use other features like cloud saves, but they can play online.
Weird it wouldn't work. Wonder if maybe we needed to wait some period of time after confirming the sub account. It was only a 2 day trial so we will see what happens Monday or Tuesday.

Weird it wouldn't work. Wonder if maybe we needed to wait some period of time after confirming the sub account. It was only a 2 day trial so we will see what happens Monday or Tuesday.
Sub account doesn't matter. Can be any account. Just has to have a (free) PSN account.

I don't recall there being any delay before it worked but I'm not sure. I'd double check that the main account set the PS4 as primary

Sub account doesn't matter. Can be any account. Just has to have a (free) PSN account.

I don't recall there being any delay before it worked but I'm not sure. I'd double check that the main account set the PS4 as primary
Thanks will have to see what happens when the 2 free days of PS+ runs out. The new console is the primary for sure. We were able to "buy" Tearaway from the webpage logged in as my friend and push it to the console from there. But when he loaded up COD and tried to game online logged in with his sons account it wouldn't allow it.

The sub account was created a few days ago but not confirmed till this morning. Maybe something hadn't sync'ed up yet.

When we removed the old PS4 from his account it took like 10 mins for it to disappear from his account.

Hopefully it will just work on Tuesday when the trial is expired and he goes back to being a free account.

Now that I think of it I have a second PSN account. I am 99% sure I logged in with it played online trying to boost a couple trophies in Disney Infinity.

bread's done
Back