PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Sucks to be you!!!
giphy.gif

Lumo on Vita is a train wreck. I've had it crash several times, which was tolerable at least, but this morning it crashed so bad it completely locked up the Vita. I had to force the power off and into safe mode in order to boot it back up again. I give up!

I don't understand how someone can play hours of team deathmatch in the same COD game every day for years. And this isn't a dig saying all COD games are the same. I literally mean the same COD game.

I don't understand how someone can play hours of team deathmatch in the same COD game every day for years. And this isn't a dig saying all COD games are the same. I literally mean the same COD game.
The younger you are it seems the more of an appetite one has for repetition. I used to play hours and hours of team fortress and team fortress 2 back in the day.

The younger you are it seems the more of an appetite one has for repetition. I used to play hours and hours of team fortress and team fortress 2 back in the day.
I missed the part where he mentioned the person's age. I know plenty of people older than me who are still playing hardcore TDM in an older CoD. Some people just don't like the new features that get added with each CoD so they stick with the older one.

The one who can literally play like 8 hours a day in a row is about 17. The other one who plays a couple hours every day without fail is about 22. Neither of them play any other game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to play Quake 2 CTF mod on PC all the time and little else. I would come home drunk from the bars and play till I couldn't​stay awake.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I only played guild wars for about a 2 year span. Few hours every day. Then I did the same when guild wars 2 came out. When destiny first hit, I only played it and guild wars. 

I get sunk into playing only one thing a lot. Personally, I just tend to hyper focus and binge on single experiences. I'm either hyper focused on one thing, or I have entertainment ADD and I'm playing/watching like 70 things at once. There's not really a happy medium with me. I'm pretty much a CoD bro with different genres lol. 

Steam says I put 147 hours into Counter Strike: Source.
Probably a month maybe two of Quake 2 CTF. Played 3 or 4 hours after work and probably 15+ on the weekends. I don't play anything that much anymore but it was just so much fun and my first real online play over the Internet. I haven't played anything in a few days actually.

Did you get offended because I don't understand how someone can play 4-5 hours every day, nonstop for years, of not just one game but one multiplayer mode of one game and never play anything else in the meantime?
remember when you used to troll people all the time and now you have the thinnest skin on the planet?

Did you get offended because I don't understand how someone can play 4-5 hours every day, nonstop for years, of not just one game but one multiplayer mode of one game and never play anything else in the meantime?
By the gif I just meant that people often get talked into it by their friends even if they don't feel like it. Also, I thought it was a running joke totally true that we all use our trophies/ time we spend in games/ gaming accomplishments to get hooks ups all the time.

Finally saw the Ratchet and Clank movie. Very disappointing. The best parts are the visual gags, particularly the appearances of
Daxter and Sly Cooper.
The script tries too hard to be funny and wacky, and Clank barely does anything.

The trend of crappy video game movies continue. :(

bread's done
Back