PSNOT Trophy Tournament Feedback

Sorry we didn't pick Wheel of Fortune rpg.  I know how much talent it takes to grind out a random Million Dollar Spin trophy.

I voted for Pix because it seems the most skill based. I probably won't ever 100% it because of that daily top ten leaderboard trophy, but I'd be willing to give it the ol' college try.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
montoya_480_poster.jpg

Not enough votes for the Spelunky Daily Challenge Challenge. Come on, people! I didn't even realize there was a vote. I guess I missed the announcement in the thread that people actually read (kind of).

I voted Dust because it was the only game I plan to play ever from the list, but it was more to vote to keep the 5th place open.  I am not sure why there should be a shelf life if you purposefully pick hard games like that was.  I could not vote for that without picking a game option.

I picked due but will change to daily challenge since it seems more interesting. For those that wont quit in 3 days anyway.

I voted Dust because it was the only game I plan to play ever from the list, but it was more to vote to keep the 5th place open. I am not sure why there should be a shelf life if you purposefully pick hard games like that was. I could not vote for that without picking a game option.
You don't think 29 days for Velocity 2X and 25 days for the Pix the Cat is enough for someone to 100% those games if they truly want to?

Also, I don't want to have to worry about multiple open challenges as this gets further on in the future.

Not enough votes for the Spelunky Daily Challenge Challenge. Come on, people! I didn't even realize there was a vote. I guess I missed the announcement in the thread that people actually read (kind of).
Yeah, your idea kinda got screwed this month, but trust me it's in the back of my mind. Since it doesn't involve trophies, it has a longer shelf life of eligibility which is nice for when we run into a month where absolutely nothing looks good.

You don't think 29 days for Velocity 2X and 25 days for the Pix the Cat is enough for someone to 100% those games if they truly want to?

Also, I don't want to have to worry about multiple open challenges as this gets further on in the future.
I just think if you are going to pick super hard games all the time and a person has worked on it for a month when everyone else has given up they deserve some recognition for it. If they decide to continue on then they are just handicapping themselves for the next month's points.

I can see it from your point of view about not wanting to keep track of it past a month, but I cant imagine many games will be like Velocity 2x was and will go a month without 5 people finishing it. Who knows though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted to keep it open because I got it in October. I think the 5th slot should stay open out of fairness, but now it can become a rule for future games to end after the month. Buy really, I don't give a fuck.

bread's done
Back