PSOne/LCD Combe $37.48 at Target B&M

JibbaJabba

CAGiversary!
Target has the combo on clearance for $37.48. YMMV
Grabbed the last one too.

I posted this in the Target thread, but thought this was a DAMN good deal and it deserved to be listed seperately.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Update: The Combo was a return, which makes the probability of finding this deal at another Target even lower. I'm not saying don't try, just don't get your hopes up.

Yes it does seem to be a return, BUT I was at that Target this past saturday and the same one with the broken seal scanned at $104.

I am about to headout to another Target that had one left(atleast the clerk said on the phone)and I will report my findings.

I scanned one on Saturday and it scanned for $74.98. I knew the price drop was coming but not this soon. $37 is an awesome price, I paid $32 for just the screen in January at Target.

Been to a jillion Chicagoland Target and NONE of the stores I've been to...5 so far have it. I did find the screen for 40 bucks at CC...so I picked it up. That's a good price (it's no 37 for the combo...but Ialready have the combo), and I need a decent screen for some of my friends LAN halo parties.

I scanned one when it was 105...went back the next week and it was gone. I went to a different target tonight and nothing. If you can find DEFINITELY WORTH IT.

I went to a different Target tonight, this one had the bundle for $105! I didn't need it but it was interesting that this one store was so much more money when usually they are usually on top of the markdowns.

Ok just retured after going way the hell on the north side of Okc.

The guy said he sold the combo minutes before I got there for the $37.48.

So since I was this far north I went ahead and went a few more miles out of the way to go to the Edmond Target and SCORE!!! nabbed the last one for $37.48 price along with Maximo $4.98. This combo was new and still had the seal intact.

Sorry guys/gals before you ask the second combo I bought is already spoken for(it will make a great B-Day gift).

Side note: On the PSOne car adapter it is a YMMV thing as 3 of the 6 Targets I hit had it clearenced at $9.98, while the other 3 had it at a $19.99 price cut.

I was able to find one for $37.48 also. The guy in electronics said it had just been sitting on the shelf for a long time, and he was surprised it hadn't sold yet. I find it funny that they had the system alone for $49.99, but the actual bundle was cheaper.

I am going to go to two more targets today to see if I can find one. Also if anyone here scores an extra one and and can hook me up that would be awesome.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I scored one! I went back to the place where I first saw it. I didn't have my hopes up because when I had gone about 2 weeks ago the last one was gone. That is when it was scanning around $105. Anyway I walked in there today saw one sitting on the shelf all alone. Gave it a scan $37.48! Made it worth going to 4 Targets in search of it. THANKS! JibbaJabba

The PSOne with LCD screen for 37.48 at Target. Plus two HipGear battery packs for $3.99 each at CompUsa and all for less than 50 bucks! I am a happy man. A great big thanks to JibbaJabba and Miktrebla for the heads up on those great deals. And as always, thanks cheapassgamer.

littlemonkey

[quote name='littlemonkey']The PSOne with LCD screen for 37.48 at Target. Plus two HipGear battery packs for $3.99 each at CompUsa and all for less than 50 bucks! I am a happy man. A great big thanks to JibbaJabba and Miktrebla for the heads up on those great deals. And as always, thanks cheapassgamer.

littlemonkey[/quote]

SAME HERE!

Now been to six Targets in the Chicagoland area with no luck. If anyone out there in the Chicago burbs runs across these I'd be interested in getting one...Thanks.

Man I hate the Bay Area Target stores...we never have anything (Mace Griffin aside)!! If someone runs across an extra in the Bay, I would love to know about it!

I doubt anyone will find any of these. All the targets I've been to in Michigan have been sold out of these at the 74.98 price 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='bmulligan']I doubt anyone will find any of these. All the targets I've been to in Michigan have been sold out of these at the 74.98 price 2 weeks ago.[/quote]

clearly youre wrong as i found it tonight around 6 ^^

Score! I picked up the last one on the west side area of Cincinnati. Took me four stores but found it for $37.48 yesterday. They also had one of the car adaptors for $9.99 and the CompUSA next to Tri County Mall landed me two of the Hip Gear battery packs for $3.99 each. (BTW there are two of the battery packs left there if someone is in the area.) A big thanks to JibbaJabba and Miktrebla for the heads up. Easily one of the best deals I have gotten in a while!

Wow.. I better check Target for this deal. It's too bad the Targets in Vegas usually don't have anything good.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']can someone tell me what color the box is[/quote]

Seafoam Green... Target SKU 207 05 0041

Question: I picked up the last combo at a local Target a few weeks ago for $104. What are the chances I can get a refund on the price difference, and how?

bread's done
Back