psOne/PS2/PS3 Trade List!

[quote name='King_Sprout']Suikoden V
Dark Cloud 2
Viewtiful Joe 2
SSX on Tour
Jak X: Combat Racing

CML for those, not all of them if you can't find enogh stuff, but just for the love of god, find my shit interesting!
[/quote]

!!!

pimp_tyranny: pm sent

king_sprout: you don't have any ps2 or ps1 games listed in your list besides guides, show me more then i'll definitely reconsider

UPDATE: Shadow Hearts: Covenant added

[quote name='rayray0613']pimp_tyranny: pm sent

king_sprout: you don't have any ps2 or ps1 games listed in your list besides guides, show me more then i'll definitely reconsider

UPDATE: Shadow Hearts: Covenant added[/quote]

Uh yes, yes I do. It's in the pics. Only Digimon World has been sold.

[quote name='King_Sprout']Uh yes, yes I do. It's in the pics. Only Digimon World has been sold.[/quote]

besides those in the pics, i've been lookin through the threads, and i see you say something about not wanting to trade your ps2 games away so maybe i should take a look at those instead. but either way, thanks for lookin'

Eh, I think I will trade them, but or a good deal mind you.

I have for ps2:

Ratchet and Clank
God of War (GH)
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix (GH)
Ace Combat 5 (GH)
Resident Evil 4
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Final Fantasy X (GH)
Dragon Quest 8
Socom 3

All in very good condition.

[quote name='King_Sprout']Eh, I think I will trade them, but or a good deal mind you.

I have for ps2:

Ratchet and Clank
God of War (GH)
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix (GH)
Ace Combat 5 (GH)
Resident Evil 4
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Final Fantasy X (GH)
Dragon Quest 8
Socom 3

All in very good condition.[/quote]

i already have half of those games. maybe Socom 3 so what would you want for that

[quote name='rayray0613']i already have half of those games. maybe Socom 3 so what would you want for that[/quote]

Suikoden 5 and Dark Cloud 2?

Okay, I know you won't go for that.

What is the quality of both games?

[quote name='King_Sprout']Suikoden 5 and Dark Cloud 2?

Okay, I know you won't go for that.

What is the quality of both games?[/quote]

gotta keep in mind that Socom 3 is a greatest hits title now so it isn't even worth half of Suikoden V. both games are in complete and mint condition. no scratches or anything like that. i'm ocd with it comes to those kind of things

[quote name='rayray0613']gotta keep in mind that Socom 3 is a greatest hits title now so it isn't even worth half of Suikoden V. both games are in complete and mint condition. no scratches or anything like that. i'm ocd with it comes to those kind of things[/quote]

Well I decided against it anyway. So uh free bump.

I pmed you back again I ask you ship 1st since there is no feed back rating for you. If you have little or no trust people won't be interested in trading. As I mentioned Shipping with DC takes care of this as you can track when exactly it leaves the post office and arrives to your place. Get back to me if your still interested.

bread's done
Back