PSP $145, Xbox Arcade $169, Pro $254, Elite $339, PS3 80GB $340 @ Dell.com

Da_man24

CAGiversary!
PSP 2000 Series Slim Unit – Piano Black for $144.49

Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle for $169.99

Sony PlayStation 3 80GB Game Console for $339.99

This deal isn't as good as last time, but if you missed out on the other deal here is your chance to buy a console or a PSP for a cheaper price.It also has Free shipping and it takes anywhere from 3 to 5 days for your order to arrive. The only downside of this deal is that taxes get added. But you're still saving more than $30 dollars if you use the code.

*Dell released a new code for 15% for those that missed this deal.

D$?HDV$KGRJ?D6

Expires Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The code was posted by jeremy517 so thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like you don't even need the coupon code now as of writing this it just applies the 15% off automatically

says its "on sale now" and then when you check out it's already applied

[quote name='playing mantis']I was disappointed that mine shipped UPS as well. Thought Dell was using Fedex. Would have got mine on a saturday, instead of monday, if it had been sent Fedex.

Mine shipped from Fresno on Jan 3rd. Seeing the size of the 150W power supply, I'm really glad that I didn't get a 175W (or are they all the same size, just lighter?)

HDMI cables can be had cheap online. Component cables can be had cheap via GS and the 20% off used accessories coupon and/or EDGE card

I just got a chat pad. The instrucion manual says you can plug any standard 2.5mm headset into it. Does the same go for the jack on the controller?

If so, headsets from the original XBOX could be used, albeit without volume or mute controls.[/QUOTE]

All of the above is true but it still factors into the overall cost of the Arcade. My old 360 had the 175W PSU...its similar in size to the 150W (i.e. still looks like a huge brick) but it is lighter.

Any 2.5mm headset should work regardless of volume or mute controls.

I just noticed that the ratchet and clank entertainment pack is 169.99 after instant rebate. with tax (im in tx) it bumps it up to 184.01. I want one really bad but are the extra's worth the extra bucks as opposed to the psp2000 bb price right now?

bread's done
Back