psp 2000/3000 bundles $133 @ fred meyer b&m ymmv

unnamed

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
fred meyer is clearancing out psp bundles @ $189 - 30%

beaverton-hillsdale (OR) had assassin's creed bloodlines, hannah montana, ratchet & clank, racing (gt?), and daxter (daxter is w/ the psp 2000)

most come w/ 10 song downloads, a movie credit and 1 gb or 2gb memory stick

ps: if you pick one up, newegg has daxter for 6.99 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazing news, I have been looking at getting one for upcoming trips and I have FM's all around me! I wish I could find the GoW package, but AC might work as well.

I'm in Florida, land of no Fred Meyers!

If anyone in WA runs across a Daxter bundle, could you PM me? I have friends in Spokane and Seattle who could grab it for me.

I had a lady call around to several stores in the Beaverton metro area, and almost nobody had any with one store having a Hannah Montana bundle (whoo!). The one OP mentioned off Hwy 17 is easily the best; I picked up the Ratchet and Clank bundle myself, with at least one more there. They also still had one Madden 09, one AC, one HM, and a few each of Gran Turismo and Daxter. I was swayed by the Echochrome voucher which apparently has expired :[ If anyone wants the AC or other, PM me and we can work it out.

Also, I saw two FMs yesterday that were clearing out their silver and white DS Lite for about $87 (clearance priced at $125 + 30% off). I picked up a silver DSL to replace my launch original DS that my daughter stepped on (and broke the top screen).

Saw the Hannah Montana PSP for $189.97 minus extra 20% off, so total would be just over $150:

[IMG-C=144]13515[/IMG-C]

No DS on clearance.

In my quest last week, I saw many Hannah Montana bundles and nothing else. I was hoping to score the AC bundle.

If you want it still, I can check the local store and see if the copy they had a) is still there and b) is on clearance. After Friday, I can afford to help you out.

bread's done
Back