PSP-2000 Component AV Cable $11.17 Shipped + Free Shipping at DealExtreme.com!

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Deal Extreme has updated the item in stock! They'll ship worldwide and come with Free Shipping! You can also buy in bulks and resell them on eBay or your friend. I've seen eBay seller selling these very high price than the retail value. Forget Amazon.com, they won't beat their competitive price and the free Super Saver Shipping takes you about 4-6 weeks to arrive your door unless you have Prime Membership to ship 2nd day for free. You buy one for yourself and saved $8. Here's the link to the online store at http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.6246 for only $11.17 shipped plus free shipping (will arrived 3-5 days to your door)!. :D

DX is legit. I ordered my R4 from them and didn't have any problems. Everything there is shipped from China however, so their free shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks.

Excellent, thanks OP. I just told a friend of mine that I wouldn't pay $20 for cables, I'd wait for a deal. I have zero problem with slow shipping on this one. :)

Can always try buy.com. They have it for $14.99 + $5 shipping but then you can use Google Checkout (for new users) to make it $10

Deal Extreme is a great site but they incredibly slow. I get stuff from China all the time and it never takes as long as it does when I order from DE.

Stil they've got some great and unique stuff. I guess they're a good site, if you're very patient.

Now where can I find the headphone remote for the new PSP Slim?

[quote name='zaku199']Can always try buy.com. They have it for $14.99 + $5 shipping but then you can use Google Checkout (for new users) to make it $10[/QUOTE]

I ordered them from buy.com. Received an email two days later saying they were not available foir shipping...that was yesterday...

I've gotten some good stuff from DealExtreme BUT I recently got a XBOX 360 VGA cable from them with green corrosion on the metal connections. It wouldn't work until I sanded the corrosion off, however, doing this also put scratches in the metal.

deal extreme is legit, but the products quality is always questionable and the shipping takes forever. But it's good for things you don't need quality with

bread's done
Back