PSP $30 Mail in Rebate @ FYE

goblowsoup

CAGiversary!
Hey, I just saw at my local FYE (Terre Haute, IN) an ad for a $30 mail in rebate when you buy any new PSP.

That means,

Ratchet and Clank Bundle is now $169.99 after rebate
PSP Core- $139.99 after rebate

They also had the Daxter and God of War packs in stock (if you'd rather have the psp 2000 and those games). They'll also be $169.99 after rebate.

Hope this helps everyone looking for a new PSP...I might actually get one after yesterdays PSP news, and for the fact that I hardly ever see them on sale.

If you use this coupon code (PLDWH47D$6BT2J) at Dell, you can get 20% off of the R&C PSP pack, which is $40. I believe today is the last day for the coupon. There is also free shipping (3 to 5 day delivery).

The only stand alone PSP is the 2000 (20% = $34 off).

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had any luck with FYE rebates? I've sent a few in, and never received anything back. Stinks, because I was at an FYE on Sunday, and they had a ton of DS games that would have been $9.99 after rebate.

[quote name='kraftwerks']Has anyone had any luck with FYE rebates? I've sent a few in, and never received anything back. Stinks, because I was at an FYE on Sunday, and they had a ton of DS games that would have been $9.99 after rebate.[/QUOTE]

I have always received the rebate from them. What is nice is that you can use the price tag sticker as the UPC instead of having to cut it off the cover. FYI I think rebates over $15.00 come in the form of a VISA gift card rather than a check, but I think you can use it anywhere.

I checked their rebate site www.fyerebates.com, and the promotion period for this is 2/25/09 until 3/24/09 and the rebate must be postmarked no later than 4/24/09. Lastly, it says that the typical processing time for the rebates is 10-12 weeks!!

I really want to get a PSP since there are a lot of good games for it and more on the way, but, I wonder if I should just use a $15 giftcard I have from Best Buy instead.

I picked one up and have to send in the rebate. I went ahead and got the 30 dollar insurance also. They also had get any game 50% off when you purchase a new psp or PS3...so if you want either system, that might be a nice little way to go about it. I'll be sending in my rebate this week...so we will see what happens.

bread's done
Back