PSP 3000 Core System $155 Dell.com (extra 5% off with Bing)

$147 for a PSP is a good deal.

If anyone gets this and wants some cheap games be sure to check the Newegg $15 or less thread. Right now they're selling Secret Agent Clank for $8.99 with Free Shipping.

Well... damn. I was going to buy it from Dell a few days ago, but then the sale ended. I just ended up getting a PSP-Go from Amazon instead, since it was only a little more expensive then the PSP-3000 not on sale.

Now I kind of wish I had waited. Oh well.

I got my lilac PSP for $111 ($139 Hannah Montana deal with 20% Walmart CB when they had that for a few days). My wife even enjoys the Hannah Montana game, so that worked out great. I like the idea of all games being on memory stick, but the problem with PSP-Go is that its really hard to be a cheap ass gamer when you have to download all your games from PSN. The PSP-3000 is great since you can still get bargain PSP games like posted above.

If you can stand the color, I believe the Walmart deal comes in and out of stock both online and in-store still - its their standard price.

[quote name='pitflyer']I got my lilac PSP for $111 ($139 Hannah Montana deal with 20% Walmart CB when they had that for a few days). My wife even enjoys the Hannah Montana game, so that worked out great. I like the idea of all games being on memory stick, but the problem with PSP-Go is that its really hard to be a cheap ass gamer when you have to download all your games from PSN. The PSP-3000 is great since you can still get bargain PSP games like posted above.

If you can stand the color, I believe the Walmart deal comes in and out of stock both online and in-store still - its their standard price.[/QUOTE]

I considered the same, but then I also remembered Amazon has a bunch of PSP games available on their website as well. Making it so I can purchase a code on there (maybe sometimes on-sale; or with the Amazon GC's or codes I always get), and end up not spending as much as the retail of the PSN store.. however, I will never get an amazing cheap ass deal with the Go, sadly. I don't plan on buying too many games though, so not a big deal, I pretty much got it to use while at work and on my lunch break. I ended up snagging God of War PSP via downloadable code today for under $14, which is nearly the same price the UMD goes for; so I'll be on the constant look-out for deals such as that (used a GC).

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I considered the same, but then I also remembered Amazon has a bunch of PSP games available on their website as well. Making it so I can purchase a code on there (maybe sometimes on-sale; or with the Amazon GC's or codes I always get), and end up not spending as much as the retail of the PSN store.. however, I will never get an amazing cheap ass deal with the Go, sadly. I don't plan on buying too many games though, so not a big deal, I pretty much got it to use while at work and on my lunch break. I ended up snagging God of War PSP via downloadable code today for under $14, which is nearly the same price the UMD goes for; so I'll be on the constant look-out for deals such as that (used a GC).[/QUOTE]
If i saw more deals for the PSP GO (console or games), i would consider buying one, but there are hardly any, so I won't buy one. The PSP GO is too controlled, so to speak.

they need to lower the psp for the $100-130 mark price or some where close to it for this weeks christmas sales, 150 is the same as any time of the year.

bread's done
Back