PSP 3000 Limited Edition $179.99

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
At Bestbuy in-store and online has the Ratchet and Clank PSP-3000 bundle that comes with

• Silver PSP-3000
  • Ratchet and Clank:Size Matters
  • National Treasure 2 UMD
  • Echochrome (Download token via PSN)
  • 1 Gb Memory Stick Pro Duo
Link to BB site http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9058299&type=product&id=1218013775051

Not a bad price for the bundle, though they are coming out with the exact same bundle but in Black and Everyday Shooter as the PSN game.

Also I don't know if this is already posted or not, searched through the threads, didn't see anything.

Uh oh, I hadn't heard they were releasing a new bundle....

I've been able to resist so far, as I've got a Silver 2000, and don't really like silver (in retrospect, I actually liked the black of my 1000 better).

I may be tempted by that new bundle. Mildly curious to play Ratchet & Clank, although I hated the PS2 demos, and hated Secret Agent Clank...

the echochrome coupon may be expired. i purchased one of these bundles through dell, but the coupon was valid until february.

Silver bundle came out last October, black in December, according to Amazon. Gamestop is still charging $199.99 for these bundles, while Amazon (and BB) has dropped to $179.99.

A lilac Hannah Montana bundle will be released in August. A black Assassin's Creed bundle in November.

Edition: Black - Assassin's Creed Pack
  • Includes both the game and the Piano Black PSP

Edition: Lilac - Hannah Montana Pack
  • The new PSP packs Disney Interactive's Hannah Montana PSP game, an exclusive dancing and rhythm action game
  • Packs a selection episodes from the Hannah Montana TV series on UMD, Includes a 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo and stickers to customize the PSP

(as of this writing) Arn't these PSP's non hackable? If so, I'd rather take my $180.00 and go buy the old phat ones. Yum. Need mai hackzumz!

Im just hoping that a way to hack these new ones will be figured out soon, i sure as hell dont know how to go about but i wish i did!

Amazon has the same price listed, 179.99 on their website. I just ordered one for the GF's birthday. :)

Thanks for the heads up on the price change.

[quote name='chibamm']Amazon has the same price listed, 179.99 on their website. I just ordered one for the GF's birthday. :)

Thanks for the heads up on the price change.[/QUOTE]

Can I be your girlfriend :roll:

Glad to see a price drop. Maybe we'll see a lower overall MSRP for the PSP.

bread's done
Back