PSP 3000 Limited Edition Gran Turismo Entertainment Pack - Silver - $169.99 @ Amazon

I just got this for myself a month ago.

Really nice looking PSP, though the package isn't that great (GT PSP just isn't very fun with no car modding or career, and you need more than a 2 gig memory stick, really)

[quote name='Toothpick']Damn, i just got this for someone last week at $199 :/[/QUOTE]

Buy and return, could still net a $20-25 savings if its convenient for you

And I am a huge GT fan but selling it as I have no use for a watered down portable version

This would have been a tougher decision to make if this was offered over the weekend, but would have still ended up with the Assassin's Creed pack that I just bought and had arrived today.

Oh well.

Nice. My current PSP has crapped out and refuses to play games and is basically a glorified mp3 player lol.

[quote name='nflsonic']This would have been a tougher decision to make if this was offered over the weekend, but would have still ended up with the Assassin's Creed pack that I just bought and had arrived today.

Oh well.[/QUOTE]

I bought the Ratchet and Clank bundle a while back and the Silver is a nice looking PSP. The AC Pearl White bundle I recently bought smokes it and even the Hannah Montana PSP looks nicer than the silver PSP.

The silver looks nice but it's a boring color.

Download your copy of the hit movie "The Italian Job¿ starring Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Seth Green and others.
Enjoy the high end multimedia support for games, movies, music, video, the Internet and more, that is all possible through one device with the PSP.
Includes: "Mystic Silver" PSP-3000, Gran Turismo, 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo, an "The Italian Job" PSN downloadable movie voucher, PSN voucher for Corvette ZR1, music voucher for 10 downloadable songs, AC power cord/adapter and battery pack.
For the first time, PSP player get on the true to life driving simulation of Gran Turismo.
Connect your PSP system to Assassin's Creed II on the PS3 system to share and unlock exclusive material back and forth on each system.

The PSP Needs to be at least $150 or even less for the xmas holidays, where are the xmas spirits?
This is bullshit that they advertise it for $169.
All these corporate people are greedy im telling you.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']The PSP Needs to be at least $150 or even less for the xmas holidays, where are the xmas spirits?
This is bullshit that they advertise it for $169.
All these corporate people are greedy im telling you.[/QUOTE]

Are you on drugs?

[quote name='platinumsoldier']Does anybody know if it is possible to put CFW on this PSP? Just asking since I've been google searching it for a while now.[/QUOTE]

I didn't, but mine came with firmware 4.something, if that helps

i knew this would come up since dell had it first at this price. i was looking forward to the assassins creed bundle though. maybe ill just hold out alittle bit.

I just ordered one with my $30 off console coupon. I really wanted an AC White one but this will due for $139.99.

My luck would be the AC: Bloodlines one is $169.99 right after this one shows up.

[quote name='JaroldL']^^ How about $120, that'll be a deal if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

that sure as hell would be a deal, but knowing these corporate people, thats unlikely.

bread's done
Back