PSP 3000 Limited Edition Ratchet and Clank Entertainment Pack - Silver $178.99

cponomar

CAG Veteran
In case anyone is interested in a PSP, the PSP 3000 Limited Edition Ratchet and Clank Entertainment Pack - Silver edition is now $178.99 at Amazon

Sorry I didn't include the place it was on sale before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempting, but I wish the core unit went on sale because I don't want the game and don't want to start investing in UMD movies.

[quote name='hostyl1']Though the OP didnt link, this is the price at Amazon.

Time to use that $75 trade in gift card!
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link.

Ouch just bought one of these for $199 like 2 weeks ago. Pretty sweet little machine though. Remote play while I'm at work makes it my favorite gadget.

Someone at GS told me there was going to be a PSP Dissidia Final Fantasy Bundle, but I can't find it on amazon.

Also, the GS employees all seem to be badmouthing the PSP Go and I find it amazing there is still no preorder for it at GS with its launch only 3 months or less away.

[quote name='Estebon']Also, the GS employees all seem to be badmouthing the PSP Go and I find it amazing there is still no preorder for it at GS with its launch only 3 months or less away.[/QUOTE]

Of course they would. If the PSP Go takes off, that would hurt GS' bottom line big time since they make their money on used game sales.

It's in GameStop's interest for PSP Go to fail.

[quote name='Raye']Tempting, but I wish the core unit went on sale because I don't want the game and don't want to start investing in UMD movies.[/QUOTE]

Um, it only comes with one movie. You aren't really obligated to buy more, no one is holding a gun to your head. I haven't even touched the UMD mine came with.

People that are interested in this deal: If you can find a better deal on just the core pack I would go with that. I know dell has had the core packs for around ~$100 from time to time. I don't want to speak for other peoples taste but ratchet and clank is kind of a disappointing game. Right when you begin to like the platforming and using your extensive weaponry the game gives you some BS mini-games. It felt really disjointed to me but that's just how I feel.

[quote name='andruuuuuuuu']I think the Dissidia Bundle is a gamestop exclusive.[/QUOTE]

Rats, I was going to buy it at Bestbuy, but i'm leaning towards a PSP Go. Decisions, decisions. :bomb:

[quote name='enforcer2003']Of course they would. If the PSP Go takes off, that would hurt GS' bottom line big time since they make their money on used game sales.

It's in GameStop's interest for PSP Go to fail.[/QUOTE]

I figured that, but no one seems to want me to preorder it. I'm just curious if this is a "talking point", to try and get people to not go for a PSP Go on purpose. Like if its from corporate directly to not sell it at all.

[quote name='United_Korea']i'll wait for the dissidia bundle.[/QUOTE]

...and you'll also pay significantly more b/c it's a GameStop exclusive. If I were you, I'd get this bundle, then get Dissidia from Amazon: I bet the grand total would come to about the same as the Dissidia bundle, but you'll have a 2nd game and won't have to wait to get a PSP-3000.

[quote name='Grinchy']Ouch just bought one of these for $199 like 2 weeks ago. Pretty sweet little machine though. Remote play while I'm at work makes it my favorite gadget.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the PSP is great; but it's often misrepresented b/c the hackers scared off all the publishers for a few years.

BTW, I highly recommend downloading BEATS off of the PSN Store: it's a rhythm game that you can play using your own music; and, best of all, it's only a few bucks.

I agree that Gamestop is going to be very negative with the PSP Go. If the Go works for Sony, I would not be surprised that they go with a similar structure for a PS3. The only thing I hope is that if they do go media-less on the devices that it in turn makes the games a LOT more affordable.

[quote name='cponomar']I agree that Gamestop is going to be very negative with the PSP Go. If the Go works for Sony, I would not be surprised that they go with a similar structure for a PS3. The only thing I hope is that if they do go media-less on the devices that it in turn makes the games a LOT more affordable.[/QUOTE]

They would never go media-less on the PS3. At least not anytime soon. Do you realize how large console games are? Yeah I know they have a couple up there but it'd be horrible to have to download stuff like MGS4. Until we get faster internet connections with no caps I don't think they would go to download only games.

I knew this price would drop, because I finally said "Ah, I can't wait with thes $75 coupon any longer" and ordered the Rock Band pack literally the day before this price dropped. With Prime, I had it in less than 24hrs... super fast.

Looks like it's dead. Wasn't sure if I was going to get it or not. Main reason I really wanted it was because I wanted a new PSP that wasn't black (already have an original black PSP Phat).

bread's done
Back