PSP-3000 screen protector recommendations

tcatsninfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Can anyone recommend a good screen protector for the 3000? There were some recommendations in other threads but the posts are old and it looks like some of them aren't for sale anymore.

Ideally, I'm looking for one that costs less than $10 and hopefully comes in a 3-pack or 5-pack. I have a hard time applying screen protectors so typically I'll go through one or two before getting it right.

the Hori screen protector, i found it for 6 bucks at Fry's im sure they have it online or at play-asia.com It's the best, kind of a bitch to put it on, but it seriously looks like i don't even have one on mine, ive had mine on for a year, no problems whatsoever, and i seems like ir reduces glare too.

I never tried the Hori screen protectors for my PSP, though I really like the Hori ones I just put on my DS. In this older thread ( http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247417&page=2 ), I mentioned a bit about the Boxwave screen protector I put on my PSP Slim few months ago:

[quote name='waxhead']After looking at review after review of screen protectors, I bought the BoxWave ClearTouch Anti-Glare screen protector for the PSP Slim I received for Christmas:

http://www.boxwave.com/products/cleartouch/cleartouch-gaming-screen-protector.htm

It's more expensive than most others ($12.95), but does not require any solution and can be re-used. It was a bit difficult to apply at first, though by using the Scotch tape trick to remove dust particles, I got it applied over the screen - it works well and looks great.[/quote]

I bought the PSP Slim one, but they recently released PSP 1000/2000/3000 versions of their screen protectors - no idea if there's any difference.

In any case, after getting it applied, I've had no problems and it's done a great job keeping the screen scratch-free and viewable in fairly bright light.

No reason to get one if you have a case for your PSP and keep it in the case when not in use. Invest in a good case instead. Won't have a layer over graphics either.

I've had my PSP-1000 since launch and it's screen is yet to be scratched. You really don't need one unless you plan on sliding across gravel.

I hate to bump an old topic, but I'd rather this than start a new thread. I just got my PSP 2000 Blue Madden edition and the 3000 Peace Walker edition zagg'd. I bought them on Amazon and took them to the kiosk at the mall where I have gotten my iphone, ipad and gf's skyhawk done. The dude there is really cool and hooks me up with a discount since I've been back three times.
If I'd known it would be this painful I would've done it some other time. It took him two hours to do both my PSPs! :hot: Apparently, the ones I bought have about eight different parts to it and this guy is such a perfectionist that he didn't want to give them to me unless he felt they were good. So the whole process took two hours and to make it up to me he gave me some carrying cases that I will never use :lol:. Despite this, I am glad that my PSPs are zagg'd now :cool:

bread's done
Back