PSP 4GB memory card

[quote name='missingno81']I actually bought a bootleg Sony on Ebay and I've never had any problems with it; $25.[/QUOTE]
Yeah except try running backups on a bootleg. The Monster Hunter 2nd g allows media install and my friend has a bootleg MS and it loads so damn slow. Also it writes files on it very slow so please avoid them at all costs

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Yeah except try running backups on a bootleg. The Monster Hunter 2nd g allows media install and my friend has a bootleg MS and it loads so damn slow. Also it writes files on it very slow so please avoid them at all costs[/QUOTE]

Nope, I do have a modded psp and the stick runs just as fast as the legit ones, only exceptions are stuff like Ultra II and the new M2 pro duos. Either your friends computer is slow or the stick has corrupt information.

[quote name='dudedizzle27']http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.603

20 dollars free shipping. I ordered this off of one my GPT sites and I got a sony branded one!! It works great![/quote]

Lol, it might say sony on it, but it is 100% fake...

Just turn on your psp and press triangle on one of the folders and access the properties. If it doesn't say it's magicgate, then its a fake one!

I will sell my Lexar 4GB memory stick pro duo for $20 shipped. I don't have the original packaging, but I can provide a receipt of my purchase from Frys.com to prove it isn't a fake one.

bread's done
Back