psp acting up strangely?

thisjustanother

CAGiversary!
first off i am using the phat psp from launch and i will probably never plan on upgrading until the thing literally breaks in pieces or stops working completely.

recently my psp has been acting strangely as in, when i would play a game, it would randomly throw that grey screen saying would you like to quit the game with the options yes or no. i would hit no buttons and it would still pop this up. i dont know whats up with it, but its annoying. got it one time doing it 5 times back to back.

anyone know what is up and know any fixes i could do?

i dunno dude maybe its that time to upgrade.i upgraded to the 3000 because my psp was on/off when i open it but it was fully charged thats why i upgraded my psp phat to 3000.i sold the grave of my psp to sum1 gave me 80$ for it.

The bottom strip of buttons is probably going bad. The decrease volume button on mine doesn't work anymore so I should replace mine, but I always forget about it until I actually play with it.

There are cheap replacements if you look around. Just make sure you have the right model. The only thing is you gotta open up the PSP and replace it unless you send it somewhere and have it done for you.

bread's done
Back