PSP availability in NYC TRU

subhumanx1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
In case anyone in the area is interested to know, we got our PSPs in (Bay Parkway TRU in Brooklyn, NY). Right now the total count is 350. We may be getting more the day before launch day, like we did the DS. Also in stock (and for sale) are Dynasty Warriors, THUG2 Remix, NBA, World Tour Soccer, Gretzky, Twisted Metal, Spider-Man 2, Darkstalkers and Need for Speed Rivals.
And as I'm sure you all know, we didn't do presales so it's all first come first served, so everyone has a chance to grab one (get there early).
Just a heads up :)

There's a TRU in Bay Parkway?! Right in my backyard, and I had no idea... Um, what train can I take to get there? :)

Yeh man, at the end of Bay Pkwy by the Belt where Best Buy is. (Ceasar's Bay) To tell you the truth I'm not sure which trains or buses go there (I drive) but I know theres a few that stop there.

D train goes to bay parkway. once u get off u can take the B6 bus and it goes to TRU. it stops in front of commerce bank. if u dont want to take the bus just walk straight down.

There is a four story Toys R Us in Time Squere, why does there have to be a TRU every two feet?

And they wonder why they aren't making money. :roll:

Technically it's only a 3 story TRU. The 4th floor is uber-expensive sports memorabilia and the offices. No one goes up there. And I gotta say, if the only TRU in NYC was in Times Square, I would never go.

They got rid of the one at 14th street already so technically there's a very large gap between TRUs in the city now.

anyone know how many the one in Times Square is going to be getting? I'm going to a BB at 8am, but I want to have a backup plan.

[quote name='Alpha2']They got rid of the one at 14th street already so technically there's a very large gap between TRUs in the city now.[/quote]

I miss that TRU. I used to go there all the time when I was younger. I used to take an acting class during the weekends so during my lunch break I'd walk there and pick up my games.

*Looks at copy of JSRF* :cry: RIP...

bread's done
Back