PSP Batteries

Shizim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I was at my local Kmart and i saw that they had PSP Stamina batteries cheap. I was gonna try and make a pandora but since im lazy i decided to just buy a datel battery. ;)

I wasgoing to return them but I think there are a few of you out there that don't have Kmarts around who wanted these batteries. I will send them to you for exact cost plus shipping as i want to help the community out. I paid $10 bucks each and shipping will be 1st class or priority mail, its up to you.

Once again, I'm not trying to make any money here, I just want to help out some fellow CAGs. I think they had regular Phat PSP batteries too if anyone is interested (More than one would have to be interested for it to be worth my while to drive back there).

Mods... If this is int he wrong place feel free to yell at me and move it. ;)

Last 1 is NO LONGER pending to mastersprtn... will sell to anyone interested

I would love one. This is the 2200 mAh right? Would $13 (just a bubble cushion envelope) shipped be reasonable for first class?

I was under the impression that any phat PSP battery would work in the Slim, just the battery cover for the slim wouldn't fit.

[quote name='SynGamer']I was under the impression that any phat PSP battery would work in the Slim, just the battery cover for the slim wouldn't fit.[/QUOTE]

I am under the same impression. Otherwise you couldn't use it to make a pandora for thre slim.

Ugh, i would have just bought the 2200 stamina battery. The 3rd party 3600 batteries have been known to crap out quickly or even damage your PSP :(

They all HAD them at some point. its very YMMV if you are oging to find them anymore. they dont even ring in at the register. I haggled to get them down to $10 each.

Does anyone have any thoughts on an AAA battery pack that charges your PSP, I have one and it seems to work pretty well (I tested it and nothing exploded lol). You can also put rechargable AAA's in it, which are cheap, like $5-6 for 4.

bread's done
Back