PSP bundle For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LPSOLDIER1']u won the award for most retarted bid

congratulations, you'll receive your prize in the mail late next week.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations for being stupid enough to post this in the Other Deals & Requests forum.

He just joined, let's try not to be jerks and scare him away. Soldier there's a trading forum we use for selling/trading. Usually people are a little nicer but I guess everyone's feeling funny today :) anyway good luck with selling your psp :)

[quote name='joey12169']He just joined, let's try not to be jerks and scare him away. Soldier there's a trading forum we use for selling/trading. Usually people are a little nicer but I guess everyone's feeling funny today :) anyway good luck with selling your psp :)[/QUOTE]

His "u won the award for most retarted bid" didn't help matters! He could've had a little sense of humor, but chose to respond (seemingly) negatively. That's partly why some people are jumping on him for posting here I think. :bouncy:

[quote name='NuRon']How much for the stick itself?[/QUOTE]

Ahhh
You do realize that the pic in your signature reads "I love vaginia" and not "I love stick", right.

Sorry, lame humor on my part.
Just couldn't resist making a remark.

Code:
[quote name='LPSOLDIER1']
tradegamesnow.com is so much better[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Yep, and DBZ Sagas is the greatest video game ever made, lmfao.

People arent very nice on this site. Ive been here for some time and they like making trouble to noobs. Stupid peoples. But still When it was my 1st time here I saw the diffrent threads/forums so I dont know how u got confused.

[quote name='LPSOLDIER1']damn u guys really are cheap.[/QUOTE]

duh. check the name of the website.

honestly, you probably would have gotten fair offers if you hadn't been such a jackass right from the start. posting in the wrong forum is annoying to the veterans, but n00bs do it all the time, so it's nothing new. if you weren't such an asshat, you might've had better luck.

[quote name='LPSOLDIER1']sold for $300 motherfuckers.

damn u guys really are cheap.[/QUOTE]

Next time you sell around here, here are some tips:

-Put in the right forum

-Give a Bigger Better Description of the item

-Post pics

There you go.

A tip for those bitching about the thread being in the wrong forum... PM the thread to a mod so the mods can move it. And then post that you notified the mods the the thread was in the wrong forum and tell the OP where the thread should go for future reference.

As the OP said this is sold, I'm guessing he no longer needs this TL.

For the people that were so nice and quick to jump on the OP because he just joined and threadcrap, nice way to show new people a welcome. :roll: We've all been new once, no reason to jump on a new CAG.

If it's in the wrong forum, go PM a mod to move it, don't jump on the OP because they posted it in the wrong forum. Do something about it and get a mod, who can put it in the right area.

As the OP stated, it's sold, so we're done here. And as a reminder, don't threadcrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back