PSP bundles for $169.99 (Rockband/Hannah Montana)

with my $10 amazon credit I may have to bite..

I dunno. I really would like that white assassin's creed one...

That's a nice bundle for all of that stuff. Between this and DJ Hero, I don't know what choice to make!

Yep, should be able to use it. Speaking of, if anyone wants to save a few bucks on this, I have an extra $30 console coupon up for trade.

Just an FYI, per another thread, the HM bundle is available at Walmart for $139.

So I guess the question is a lilac for $139 or a black rockband for $30 more. If the Rockband bundle was silver or even white, I'd get it in a heartbeat.

But I already have a black PSP 1000...

Decisions decisions

The HM bundle is also $149.99 at Best Buy right now, while the Rockband bundle is $169.99. Target has the Daxter and God of War bundles for $144.xx if you can find them in stock.

Personally, I'm going to try to get Kmart's Black Friday Assassin's Creed bundle.

Oh man - I'd love to be able to find the Daxter or GoW bundle for that price.

Has that been the sale price for a long time (IE - think it's practically impossible to find it in stock now)?

TIA.

[quote name='thelonepig']The HM bundle is also $149.99 at Best Buy right now, while the Rockband bundle is $169.99. Target has the Daxter and God of War bundles for $144.xx if you can find them in stock.

Personally, I'm going to try to get Kmart's Black Friday Assassin's Creed bundle.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how long that's been the sale price, but I'd guess that they've not been in stock for quite some time at most Targets.

bread's done
Back