PSP Core System $169 @ Dell Home

Thanks for the tip. You can also use the same sale to pick up a DS Lite + Tetris bundle for $133 shipped (plus tax for some). I know that even with tax, this is the best deal that I have found so far on the Lite (especially if you want Tetris).

Very tempting. I really want a PSP, but now I heard that there is going to be a redesign - sort of like the DS LITE. While I can't imagine the PSP getting much smaller, they may put better controls on it, maybe even a second analog stick (yeah, right), or at least a better d pad.

[quote name='rebenns']Very tempting. I really want a PSP, but now I heard that there is going to be a redesign - sort of like the DS LITE. While I can't imagine the PSP getting much smaller, they may put better controls on it, maybe even a second analog stick (yeah, right), or at least a better d pad.[/quote]

All rumors as of now... I would doubt it at this point since all focus seems to be going to the PS3.

Maybe a redesign in a year or so... but I wouldn't expect one now.

You can get a Xbox360 for $342.95 (plus tax) if you use the Paypal code and use a Dell account for a extra 2% off. Shipping is free!!!

bread's done
Back