PSP Deals~?

[quote name='Masterkyo']You should wait few more months and get better PSP version 3000 :)[/quote]

Or wait the few months and get the 2000 models for a considerable discount. The improvement is minimal at best. Especially if you have a fat, then waiting is not that bad

Well, this isn't specifically for a PSP, but I bought mine a few weeks ago from Buy.com with a 5% off coupon that's floating around. $8.50 off is better than nothing.

I don't think you're going to be able to find any substantial discount on a PSP 2000 when the 3000 comes out. At least, I don't remember that happening the last time around. I think most places just kept on selling the 1000 at the normal price until they ran out, then restocked with the 2000.

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Or wait the few months and get the 2000 models for a considerable discount. The improvement is minimal at best. Especially if you have a fat, then waiting is not that bad[/quote]

The psps have never been discounted, regardless of model. That's a fairy tale. Even when the 2000 model came out, the originals were still at the same price.

bread's done
Back