PSP Exchange @ GameStop

fretster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I want to exchange my PSP at GameStop, I have the extended warranty; even though it hasn't passed Sony's warranty yet. I have no dead pixels, but I do have a couple scratches on it and would like to get another one. What are some good excuses to bring the unit in for an exchange? I was thinking of saying that sometimes it will turn off or restart for no reason because I think I've heard some people having that as a legitimate issue.

Please advise, I would like to do this today. Thanks :):bomb:

You are trying to scam them into giving you a new PSP because you got a few scratches on it?

FYI, the PSP screen is nonreflective, when it's turned on you can't even see the scratches.

[quote name='Quackzilla']You are trying to scam them into giving you a new PSP because you got a few scratches on it?

FYI, the PSP screen is nonreflective, when it's turned on you can't even see the scratches.[/QUOTE]

Well the way it got scratched was from using the included PSP soft case, after it was scratched by that I bought a Logitech PlayGear and haven't had any problems with that. Note that this happened the day that I bought the PSP when I got home from the store with it. I know that having scratches isn't covered by the warranty, but I feel a bit screwed over in that it was damaged by the softcase that was included with the PSP.

my psp i bought ( i used the soft case ALL THE TIME) never got scratched from it , i loved the soft case personally

[quote name='Birakon']my psp i bought ( i used the soft case ALL THE TIME) never got scratched from it , i loved the soft case personally[/QUOTE]

I guess there was some particles or something rough inside of mine when I got it then or something :\ I called GameStop and they said that until 90 days is up it's Sonys problem, so I'm just going to wait another month to deal with it I suppose.

[quote name='Quackzilla']You mean the micro scratches? They make no difference at all, YOU CAN'T SEE THEM UNLESS THE SCREEN IS TURNED OFF![/QUOTE]

Because he will feel ashamed when everybody sees that his beautiful PSP has scratched!:roll:

[quote name='fretster']I think I've heard some people having that as a legitimate issue.[/QUOTE]

But you DONT have that as an issue so why would you claim it?

Oh yeah, your good old fashion sense of self entitlement. Sure, sell your morals for a scratch free screen. :applause:

just mess it up yourself and see if you can turn it back. like light it on fire and tell you it must have overclokced itself or drop it and say it doesnt bounce or put it in water and say it doesnt float.

bread's done
Back