PSP Extended Life Battery Kit $39.99 Shipped

Chitown021

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Amazon.com is selling the PSP extended life battery kit for $37.79:

PSP BATTERY KIT

The kit includes the PSP Phat 2200mAh battery and battery covers for the silver and black slim PSPs. Not bad considering you'd pay $50+ at B&M stores after tax.

EDIT: Looks like the price has gone up a couple bucks and is now $39.99.

***If anyone buys this kit for their piano black slim unit and doesn't need the silver battery cover PM and I'll buy or trade you for it.***

I ordered this like 2 days ago, should be here Tuesday. Didn't know this was a deal or else I would have posted it...

[quote name='KueMan10']I ordered this like 2 days ago, should be here Tuesday. Didn't know this was a deal or else I would have posted it...[/quote]

When you bought it was it $37.79?

Retail price is $44.99. I'm pissed that Sony doesn't sell the covers separately. I got the battery several months back on clearance during the K-Mart 30% off sale.

Any possability you aren't going to use the silver battery cover?

I guess they're $#37.79 thru a 3rd party seller (+$7 S&H) or $37.99 shipped from amazon. Although it looks like it says this ships within 2-5 weeks.

When did you order it to get it for 37.99? I ordered Wednesday afternoon, but I think I paid $39.99. It's only $2, but I was just curious.

I was at my local bestbuy this past weekend and I saw the battery kits there for $39.99. I don't think it's necessarily $44 at the stores anymore.

I'm just pissed that it doesn't come with a white battery cover. What, the SW-PSP owners don't want more battery life too? Come on.

Ruahrc

[quote name='lawhorns04']When did you order it to get it for 37.99? I ordered Wednesday afternoon, but I think I paid $39.99. It's only $2, but I was just curious.[/quote]

I ordered it on Monday night and it was still $37.99. Amazon must've bumped it up in the last day or so.

[quote name='Ruahrc']I was at my local bestbuy this past weekend and I saw the battery kits there for $39.99. I don't think it's necessarily $44 at the stores anymore.

I'm just pissed that it doesn't come with a white battery cover. What, the SW-PSP owners don't want more battery life too? Come on.

Ruahrc[/quote]

I agree. It's stupid not to have the white cover. Also it pisses me off that you can't buy the covers individually. I ended up selling my clearance extended life battery for about $35 on Amazon and then used that cash to buy the kit just so I could get the battery cover.

Well I got sick of waiting for my amazon.com order to ship so I purchased the kit from buy.com. I got it for $39.39 shipped after GCO. Pretty much the same price as amazon but without the two to four week wait!

bread's done
Back