PSP for $120?

rightwingjedi

CAGiversary!
I can get a PSP 300 at Dell for $120 or so + tax. I am an Xbox guy and not sure if this is a good deal or not. Will the PSP 3000 come down in $ alot soon?

I know the 3000 price dropped in japan but I'm not sure how much. I highly doubt we'll see the drop in the states. $120 + tax isn't to bad if you really want it. I know I"m a HUGH sony fan but the PSP just turns me off for some reason.

[quote name='rightwingjedi']I can get a PSP 300 at Dell for $120 or so + tax. I am an Xbox guy and not sure if this is a good deal or not. Will the PSP 3000 come down in $ alot soon?[/QUOTE]

Since you're an Xbox guy.. just wait it out a bit. There can always be an epic deal soon ($100ish for a new PSP). Also.. there can always be some random ass price drop with the Go coming out soon.

Thanks for the help guys, I think will wait but I really want a handheld to mess with over the next 2-3 months while I travel.

With my Bing CB and Dell coupons I can get the DS for right around $95 + tax, how good a deal is that. I do not need the DSi, just the regular.

Actually, I love puzzle type and adventure games like Nintendo had with the Cube and 64. I have seen a few Zelda & Mario games for the DS and really look fun.

bread's done
Back