PSP for $221 for new customers at Overstock.com

In the long run, getting a PSP with at least a 1 year replacement warranty is your best bet as these systems do have a lot of problems that will only get worst as time goes on.

[quote name='omegaweapon7']damnit, im still going to buy it at 250, just for a damn replacement warranty.

I think ill win in the long run.[/QUOTE]

I think Best Buy will still sell you the 2 year replacement plan even if you get it from a different retailer. When I worked there, all you had to do was bring the system in so they could check it out (to see if it's not broken already... it's not an in-depth check) and they'll sell you one.

Maybe times have changed, though.

It's a good price, but the week before E3 is probably the worst time to buy a system. If there's going to be a price drop or new bundle, they'll announce it shortly.

[quote name='mkelehan']It's a good price, but the week before E3 is probably the worst time to buy a system. If there's going to be a price drop or new bundle, they'll announce it shortly.[/QUOTE]

I'll stick to my guns on this one...Sony will not announce a PSP price drop at E3. I mean, come on, who drops the price of their new hot hardware not even 2 months after release? By Christmas I see it happening, after Sony got $250 a pop for a good 6 months.

My only thought about E3 would be that they would start selling the PSP without the value pack extras like they have in Japan.

Maybe put that out on the market for the $199 price point.

[quote name='alongx']I'll stick to my guns on this one...Sony will not announce a PSP price drop at E3. I mean, come on, who drops the price of their new hot hardware not even 2 months after release? By Christmas I see it happening, after Sony got $250 a pop for a good 6 months.[/QUOTE]

Chances are, it won't. That's very correct. But, in the off chance they DO, or they drop the ridiculous "value" pack requirement, I'd rather buy it for $200 than $221.

bread's done
Back