PSP for sale

shhximxhiding

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I have a PSP for sale. It is gently used, but all functions work properly. Looks great. It is the PSP 1000 (phat) model, and is running 3.90 m33-3. I am asking $130 for the PSP, but will consider all offers. I really want cash, but will consider serious trades. I also have 1 gb memory sticks that I will sell if interested(would prefer to keep for my camera, but will sell depending on the offer). Please let me know if you have any questions.

[quote name='SpitFire158']130 for a phat psp is overpriced[/quote]

Not at all. That is a great asking price for a CFW PSP. I sold one on ebay during the holidays for around $150 (and that one was in decent condition)

I would bite, but I already have one phat and one slim.

Bump for you! :bouncy:

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Not at all. That is a great asking price for a CFW PSP. I sold one on ebay during the holidays for around $150 (and that one was in decent condition)

I would bite, but I already have one phat and one slim.

Bump for you! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm afraid so. Right now, a PSP phat and a 4GB memory stick go for about 130. So with a 1GB, I'd say about 110. Although $75 is a super low-ball. #-o

100 is a fair price. since you can buy em' used at gamestop for 100 and off craigslist for 100. actually.. it's modded so... 105?

lol. 130 is WAY to high./

bread's done
Back