PSP Go 16GB Micro M2 Memory for 39.99

[quote name='Y2Bogus']So is this legit? I'm waring of buying cheap flash memory online because of the risk of getting a bootleg.[/QUOTE]

Unless JR started getting their supplies from some shady Chinese company recently, you can count on getting the real thing. Also, the price is good, and not unreasonably good (where fake would make sense).

[quote name='Y2Bogus']So is this legit? I'm waring of buying cheap flash memory online because of the risk of getting a bootleg.[/QUOTE]

JR.com is definitely legit and so is SanDisk

If I had the funds for this, I'd be all over it. Thanks OP, now I know what the ideal price point should be for this. I've never seen any in store past 4gb yet..

remember bing cashback for $2 off also the paypal bill me later promo that alot of people got will work with this. I saved $25 with bill me later and got $2 cashback. So $16 for a 16gb card for me :)

Question for those with a PSP Go:

Do games load quicker using the main system memory or the Memory Stick Micro? Or is it about the same either way?

[quote name='Showstoppa42']Question for those with a PSP Go:

Do games load quicker using the main system memory or the Memory Stick Micro? Or is it about the same either way?[/QUOTE]

I've only loaded movies from the memory stick, and I don't notice any difference there between the memory and the stick.

This is a great price, haven't seen these for less than $50 before, much less $40

Very good price, indeed. And as others have said, don't worry about it being legitimate. It definitely is. J&R is a very reputable business located in New York.

I was just gonna post about if there was a deal for a 16gb m2, in the deal finding thread, as i just got a psp go, but i guess i don't have to. thanks op!!

Out of curiosity how do M2 prices usually compare to MicroSD? I've got a MicroSD adapter for my psp as well as M2 and only have 8gn right now....

[quote name='prateeko']Out of curiosity how do M2 prices usually compare to MicroSD? I've got a MicroSD adapter for my psp as well as M2 and only have 8gn right now....[/QUOTE]

micro sd is cheaper

JR.com site says temporarily out of stock, but their amazon item page says In Stock...guess i'll just try to order and see what happens.

[quote name='AceSam14']JR.com site says temporarily out of stock, but their amazon item page says In Stock...guess i'll just try to order and see what happens.[/QUOTE]

also decided to go with amazon with econ shipping. ordered an adapter on ebay for it was cheaper than anything i could find on amazon (its legit too so i cant complain). thanks for the heads up op!

I really wanted to save up my money. I was doing so well, refusing things left and right. Yet, I could not refuse this. My PSP-Go is almost out of memory, and I've been meaning to get some more. $39.99 (or $42 shipped) can't be beat, when it retails for about $70 or more (also used Bing, so hopefully I'll get at least something back from that).

I hate to love you, CAG. Thanks OP (it's back in-stock at J&R, by the way).

Argh, I was trying to save money, too, but this was too good to pass up (even when tacking on the M2 adapter). I just hope that it doesn't have the painful lag that my last attempt at using a 16GB card setup did:

1 MS Pro Duo Adapter (2 slots for microSD cards run in a mini RAID)
2x 8GB micro SD cards (Type 6)

Not only would the above setup not format properly in an easy manner (I somehow got it to work but not my formatting in the PSP), there was quite a bit of lag when I'd go through folders on the XMB or try to see the thumbnails of videos. I have a PSP-3000 by the way.

At least in this deal's case it's one singular memory card and one adapter. I'll report in later this week after it arrives.

[quote name='AceSam14']does "Economy Ground" shipping mean UPS Ground shipping? or will they use USPS.[/QUOTE]

Horse and buggy.

[quote name='Ravaged']Horse and buggy.[/QUOTE]

I emailed them...Economy Ground = USPS no tracking, Standard Ground = UPS with tracking number.

Good news everyone, these Sandisk M2 cards from J&R come with the Memory Stick PRO Duo Adapter. I didn't see it in there originally, but there's a sticker indicating that it's included and sure enough it was.

Just make sure to cut above the dotted lines on the packaging so you don't break the adapter!

Just wanted to confirm that I also got shipment confirmation for my 16MB Micro M2 Memory card this evening. Now, to wait for both the card and the adapter... I can't wait to swap my 8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo card out! :)

My card has also shipped. J&R is out of NY, so given that I'm only an hour away, if that, from them.. I should hopefully get my package tomorrow. J&R has always had lightning fast shipping if you are in the general vicinity of their HQ / warehouse.

I was off by a day, oh well, still fast shipping!

I can confirm that this does in-fact include the Memory Stick PRO Duo Adapter inside of the package. As someone else said, just make sure you cut the package open where it tells you to, or else you might accidentally hit the adapter; and odd observation... I believe my fingernail is actually bigger than the stick of memory. Damn, these things are extremely small.

is this the same memory you guys received? with the adapter.

picture.php

bread's done
Back