PSP Go Pre Order for 179.99

way too early imho, but this lets me undergo some forward thinking:

1. we have a major retailer with a -UK- price for the cozy PSP GO, and it's a bit better than i thought when i saw the hefty 250 usd price tag (fools) . STILL PRICEY

2. we have a date? they sate 2 october 2009, is this official? i mean i think i've not read anything solid about.

my 2 cents: keep aside and wait for the sharp drop in price in a couple of months (hoping they didnt sell well in Xmas frenzy, that is)

£230
Thats 360 Elite pricing!
Hopefully enough suckers will buy this that Sony can drop the PS3 price.

mmm so these are not official prices, unfortunately. it makes no sense that play.com tries to pre-seel it at 70 pounds more than game.co.uk

yes, i too think they are going to finance the "much deserved" PS3 price drop by milking new PSP fancy owners (well thankyou dudes)

Sony can take their rejigged-but-worse PSP and shove it. Honestly don't care about any new model of the PSP unless it has a 2 on the end.

seems gone for good. no trace of that item anymore. Most certainly it's just too early to bid on it, as no one really knows the official suggested street price for it IMHO (let's bid on a ugly 249.00 pounds then... go Sony, screw us again and again

Thats wwwaaaayyy to much, I dont own a psp and I am intrested in buying a Psp Go but I'm gona have to buy some games when I get it. If they droped of £80 I will buy one.

[quote name='Viper139']Thats wwwaaaayyy to much, I dont own a psp and I am intrested in buying a Psp Go but I'm gona have to buy some games when I get it. If they droped of £80 I will buy one.[/QUOTE]

Yh i really want one aswell but £170 is a bit to steep. But i may just go for it.
However its never going to go down to £80...I think around £140 will be its lifetime lowest.

yes 170 is way too much but keep in mind that the starting price will be (most probably) much higher... i think it could be as high as 229/239 pounds...

it's even worse than that, yeah

bread's done
Back