PSP going to be in high demand???

Ultros

CAGiversary!
Do you think that the PSP will cost a fortune on ebay like the PS2? 1 million seems kinda short for a shipment with hundreds of preorders at a store...

no, I would say that a few days after release, it will either be equal or below retail on ebay. 1 Million is significant for a non-christmas launch. not only that. Shipment #2 (and I dont know how big it is) is going to be following closely behind, even arriving on launch day in some cases.

The PS2 sold for so high because it had a very hard and long preorder push and then they halved there shipments to only 500,000 and then had trouble getting more out in time for Xmas. A million PSPs is ALOT more then any system in this generation had on it's very first day. I'm betting you can walk into most stores carring electronics and pick up a PSP anytime on thursday with out any problems. Also note the preorder push is no where near what it was for the PS2. If it was Sony would already be out there claiming how many they have like they did for the PS2.

bread's done
Back