PSP help

breakingcustoms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Hey guys, I need some help finding a good deal on a PSP. I was looking into Graigslist, and I was told it could be dangerous with getting mugged/bad system. I found a deal on there for $150 for psp, 1 gig mem, 4 games, 2 movies, charger, etc.

Now, looking away from CL, i cannot find a good deal on a PSP anywhere. I cannot afford over $150 right now and PSP's are $170 for just the core...i think that's a little too high.

Do any of you know where I can find a decent PSP other than eBay? Thanks.

I thought about it...still uneasy...it's not that I don't trust anyone here, it's just you know, mailing money without contract...I may get the one person who screws me over.

Anyways, does GS/EB sell used PSP's? When I buy any new/used system from them, I get that warranty with it. It always gives you that piece of mind..and in a year, I'd go in, swap it, and get a new warranty. Just did that with my DS a week ago. Swapped my white DS for a new black one.

Yea it is hard learning to trust people on the internet but EBgames does sell used PSPs although they are getting harder to find since the price drop, usually only a $20 difference from buying it new.

Yeah, I saw that their used PSP's are $150...I might as well buy new if that's the only difference. Oh well, hopefully I'll find a deal somewhere soon.

bread's done
Back