PSP Hockey

Cryptosporidium-399

CAGiversary!
So I decided to sink a bit of my tax refund into a PSP. I'm enjoying the system so far. The only thing I'm missing is a good hockey game. As far as I can tell there are only three hockey games available for PSP; two Gretzky hockey games and NHL 07. Has anyone out there played these games? Which is the best? Or do they all suck balls?

NHL 07 is very good. It's too bad they didn't do an 08.

You could always put NHL94 (the best hockey game ever) on it. Go to nhl94.com for details.

RC

So my girlfriend knew I was looking for a PSP hockey game and to be sweet she bought me Gretzky 05...off of Amazon...for $25. :roll: Very sweet girl but she doesn't know a whole lot about video games. It's not a terrible game but I'm still on the look out for NHL 07 on the cheap. Outside of Gretzky I haven't had to pay more than $12 for PSP game yet.

[quote name='Cryptosporidium-399']So my girlfriend knew I was looking for a PSP hockey game and to be sweet she bought me Gretzky 05...off of Amazon...for $25. :roll: Very sweet girl but she doesn't know a whole lot about video games. It's not a terrible game but I'm still on the look out for NHL 07 on the cheap. Outside of Gretzky I haven't had to pay more than $12 for PSP game yet.[/quote]

Ouch, $25 for that game... I got it with my PSP, and that was barely worth it. I liked it at first, but then I actually started to play it more than a few times.
My biggest beef was that winning the Cup was so anticlimactic. There was no mention of the Stanley Cup, not even a cheesy celebration screen. Superstar Ice Hockey on the Commodore 64 had more fanfare when you won it all, and that game is over 20 years old.

bread's done
Back