PSP Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier $29.99 at Amazon

that does kinda suck but, whatevah.
151l1259.jpg

I'm waiting for more reviews on this one. 1up.com gave it a "B", but because that site sucks now (RIP original 1up crew), I'm not using their write-up to justify a purchase. Besides, even their review--as limited in details as it was--had a pretty negative tone to it.

BTW, anyone else notice that the PS2 version of this game that launched on the same day has a $10 cheaper MSRP? WTF?

High profile (joke?) PSP games are always 39.99 on release. A week or two later, they usually fall to the 29.99 due to poor sales or stuff. Will wait on a $14.99 or below price.

If this was as good as the original I'd snap it up in a second for $30. Heck, I'd get it if it was a port of the original probably...

But I've hated EVERY Jak game since the first one :whistle2:/ I'll still try the demo (downloaded it to my PS3, but haven't transfered it yet).

The demo was decent enough, but going to hold off on this one as well until it reaches $15. Still way too obsessed with Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe to play anything else at the moment.

bread's done
Back