PSP Movies 9.99 at FYE

deadlite

CAGiversary!
I ust got back from FYE and they had some umds on sale for $9.99.

Notables were Batman(w/Keaton and Nicholson.

The Goonies, Dukes of Hazzard (w/Knoxville )

There was prob 10 more titles but I don't remember them if I get back this weekend I'll try to post more.

What about "Kung Fu Hustle", "Spider-Man 2" and "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"? fuck if only the CK-99 video clips UMD was this cheap.

[quote name='Sarang01']What about "Kung Fu Hustle", "Spider-Man 2" and "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"? fuck if only the CK-99 video clips UMD was this cheap.[/quote] I think I remember seeing KFH there for $10-$12 a month ago.

Picked up Da Ali G Show S1 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force V4 $9.99 each, also saw Training Day, Rush Hour 1 and 2, Predator, and the ones previously mentioned.

[quote name='Sarang01']What about "Kung Fu Hustle", "Spider-Man 2" and "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"? fuck if only the CK-99 video clips UMD was this cheap.[/quote]

We sell Spider-Man 2 UMD for 4.99 Used.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Went there yesterday and had Ong Bak: Thai Warrior[/QUOTE]

Not worth it if dubbed only. I saw the DVD edition and that's the case, only ONE U.S. version and that's it, a fucking dub. I encourage EVERYONE to import it that wants subbed. Enjoy a fucking profit loss for being idiots FOX. Jeez I never thought ANY company would be stupid enough to offer only ONE version of a foreign film and not have it have subtitles.

[quote name='Sarang01']Not worth it if dubbed only. I saw the DVD edition and that's the case, only ONE U.S. version and that's it, a fucking dub. I encourage EVERYONE to import it that wants subbed. Enjoy a fucking profit loss for being idiots FOX. Jeez I never thought ANY company would be stupid enough to offer only ONE version of a foreign film and not have it have subtitles.[/QUOTE]
you're either slidecage's joke account, or slidecage is your joke account because you clearly know nothing about anything. because you know, the US Ong-Bak dvd is both subbed and dubbed. the packaging even lists it as such.

so to conclude:
a) you're full of shit.
b) you didn't watch the dvd at all.
c) you don't know how to use a dvd player and to toggle its settings.
d) should check your facts before posting.
e) after said "fact checking" shouldn't bother posting at all.

gg at being stupid.

every movie i watch on dvd or any movie. i always have it with english subs. i like reading and watching. i always like it orignal language with subs. i dont like something thats dubbed. they just dont sound that good. its funny when u see them moving their lips and talking in another language. its like watching godzilla with english dubbed.

Gonna check some of these movies out. As a side note, I just got Time Crisis: Crisis Zone with Guncon 2 new at FYE today for $19.99(original price $59.99). This is probably already posted somewhere, but just in case, I wanted to let fellow CAG know to look for this too.

[quote name='ddp72984']did anyone else see Batman at theirs? Been looking for it a long time. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Pick it up from CDUniverse with the google checkout coupon.

I went back in today and got training day and Spawn(the HBO cartoon not the live action turd).

There was also the two Chris Rock comedy specials for $9.99

I belive they are Bigger and Blacker and Here Comes The Pain.

They also restocked the Batman after I bought the last copy the other weekend.

I don't know if anyone in my area is interested but it is the Burlington Iowa store.

Word is that Sony is discontinuing the UMD as a movie format (read it on realtechnews), so I would pass on this because they're just going to get lower over time than $10. :)

If they do discontinue the format, all I see is the movies being released in Memory stick format. That would mean that the prices for the sticks would start to plumet.

[quote name='portnoyd']Word is that Sony is discontinuing the UMD as a movie format (read it on realtechnews), so I would pass on this because they're just going to get lower over time than $10. :)[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back