PSP non-game bundled

pcgamer58

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know of a website/store that is selling the PSP lower than 250 bucks? I'm looking to buy a psp before all the 1.5 firmware version ones are gone and I really need to know wheres the cheapest place cause I'm short on cash.

Thanks for helping a n00b like me.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I am not sure, but dosn't ebgames.com and gamestop.com sell pre played PSPs? don't know, but check it out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ebgames sells pre-played PSPs, I got one for 200 bucks, and I think it was one of the older firmwares, but unfortunately something was wrong with it so I got another one that had firmware 1.51 on it, no emulation for me, but I'm satisfied with it nonetheless. You might be able to check their website for availability in your area, but from what I've seen around near where I live, they go really quick.

Well I have a gamestop really near to me and 3 EB Games also, theres literally an EB Games every mile for 4 miles. I can check the website I guess, I really didnt want a used one because sometimes they have problems. Well I will check anyways, thanks again.

If you want a new one, $250 is the price. It's not bundled with any games either, just a crappy case, headphones and 32MB memory stick.

[quote name='scsg75']If you want a new one, $250 is the price. It's not bundled with any games either, just a crappy case, headphones and 32MB memory stick.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget the cleaning cloth, wrist strap, remote, and UMD samler disc! :D

Well I was just looking on ebay and a lot of people are selling unopened psp's that include spiderman 2 umd also. Those ones are 1.0 firmware and thats what im looking for. I need to wait three weeks though because im going away and when I get back I'll probably have more money. Then I'll check ebay again probably. Anyways thanks for everyone's help.

bread's done
Back