PSP on eBay - FREE shipping for CAG's

Bune

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So I'm looking on ebay at the PSP's and it seems that almost every one of them have shipping set at twenty-plus dollars. what the heck? Are they shipping it with a special Sony Brick as well? I just clicked one and it's at $40! and people are bidding! I just don't understand these things.

so yeah, I'm about to post a PSP on ebay. I'll get the link as soon as I figure out reasonable shipping costs and finalize the auction.

alright, here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8186790003&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

FREE shipping for CAG's.

Maybe they're insuring it and packing it in really nice packaging so it won't break. Because then they're out a PSP and you're a pissed off customer.

And maybe so they can pocket a little extra money because they're punks.

I sold 2 PSP systems on Ebay around Launch and to ship the system it cost around $9 for Priority Mail. I saw the $20 shipping as well and used it since the Ebay fees ended up costing the other $11. Then Paypal credit card fees ate up another $9 as well. The PSP just does not seem as popular because I sold my first system for $250 just a few days after release and the second went for $270 a few days later. Both were factory sealed but since I used Gamerush store credit, it was better to have real money versus the store credit even if I lost about $30 from the sales.

[quote name='Owen']I sold 2 PSP systems on Ebay around Launch and to ship the system it cost around $9 for Priority Mail. I saw the $20 shipping as well and used it since the Ebay fees ended up costing the other $11. Then Paypal credit card fees ate up another $9 as well. The PSP just does not seem as popular because I sold my first system for $250 just a few days after release and the second went for $270 a few days later. Both were factory sealed but since I used Gamerush store credit, it was better to have real money versus the store credit even if I lost about $30 from the sales.[/QUOTE]
lol..that's exactly what I did. I'm using the money to get an iPod.

damn dude you put it for so many days, 3 days is enough for everyone who wants to bid on it to see it , i would offer you 200$ but i bet you want to try and get more it's alright good luck , if for any reason i win ship it ups i dont trust usps : )

[quote name='Bune']So I'm looking on ebay at the PSP's and it seems that almost every one of them have shipping set at twenty-plus dollars. what the heck? Are they shipping it with a special Sony Brick as well?[/QUOTE]

Well, I just converted a bunch of Gamerush credit to cash by selling off some PSPs (with two damned non-payers - grrrr) and I charged $15 shipping. I would say that I just broke even when you include shipping supplies, insurance, package tracking, priority mail and the fact that some people (not I, but one of my purchasers) live in Hawaii!

So no Sony Bricks, but good fast shipping costs more. I would say the average was about $12 with all the options. But the Hawaii package went for about $18.

Good luck!

Yeah, it sucks.

I'm just going to return the systems to the store and get my credit back. Sometimes, on rare occasions, they cannot return the money to the gift card and just refund to your debit card. Seems a more elegant way of converting credit to cash, certainly a more hassle-free way.

alright, less than 23 hours left on the auction and it's still under $150. someone's going to get a great deal here...

oh yeah, and it's now free shipping for CAG's

[quote name='Bune']alright, less than 23 hours left on the auction and it's still under $150. someone's going to get a great deal here...

oh yeah, and it's now free shipping for CAG's[/QUOTE]

Not really. The real bidding starts in the last 5 seconds when you get a bunch of snipers and bots. :evil:

LOL...just got this email about the PSP:
Thanks for the reply. However I am a little unsure of you because I reviewed your feed back and noticed that you had already sold several psp's - Kelly

My reply:
I...what? I haven't sold any other PSP's. I think you're confusing me with another seller on ebay. Here's is my feedback (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=nefnx&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS). You might notice the lack of PSP auctions, or even that the feedback shows that I haven't sold anything since August 2004.

I'm sorry, but you really have to have me confused with another person on ebay.

-Chris
:D

[quote name='Bune']alright, less than 23 hours left on the auction and it's still under $150. someone's going to get a great deal here...

oh yeah, and it's now free shipping for CAG's[/QUOTE]

Looks like you need to pull that auction so you don't lose money.;)

[quote name='chickenhawk']A Spiderman 2-less PSP eh? Still might bid towards the end if it's still low. Doubtful though.[/QUOTE]

Good observation. Didn't know these were in circulation already.

bread's done
Back