PSP on ebay Update Added Dell Laptop

[quote name='Toireht']Do you think not accepting paypal will hurt alot? I just dont like using them cause of there crazy fees.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, your driving away a lot of traffic.

Well I guess if it drives away alot of traffic its not worth it. I updated it to include paypal now...

Edit: After looking at how much they do take its actualy not the much. I just confused how much they take from how much amazon does. Amazon takes like 10-15% where paypal seemed to only take 2-4% guess I should research it more next time.

I tried to sell my PSP in June. The summer is just a bad time to sell a high-dollar system like that. If you can, wait a few more months until must-have games come out.

I noticed that you didn't list if there were any dead pixels or not. If there are none, then it would be a great selling point to list that info. If there are a few, its a good idea to say how many. Then it doesn't look like you might be hiding that fact. Plus listing them makes you look like you are honestly disclosing the fact. Im not saying you are, but some Ebayers are fickle about everything and the listing, which is funny when you have some really picky and then you have ones that will buy a box of dirt for $50. Gotta love the Ebay ;)

It's also back-to-school time, and some people with spare cash are spending it on items for school. I think you might get better results in a month or two.

bread's done
Back