PSP Pandora Battery with 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo for $18.10!

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
I went to eBay to search for Pandora Battery and I went there and said that they are selling the direct link to get this for $18.10 with Paypal payment. I went ahead to buy it now for $8. After few minute, I got the direct link and bring me to the link as promised. I was so happy that the seller is for real that bring me to the direct link! Anyway, I ordered 2 for $36.20 shipped and I'll have it by 2 days! I paid $8 through eBay. So here's the eBay link: http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29392...&lk=ItemDescriptionANDimage&Item=140186805930 AND the direct link, so I don't disappointed to all CAG. BTW, its a Grand Opening and they are having special sale for all items including this one! Go to www.kaidomain.com or the direct link for PSP Pandora Bundle to http://www.kaidomain.com/WEBUI/ProductDetail.aspx?TranID=3918. Sorry guys, I don't want to disappointed to all CAG.

633308695095468750_med2.jpg
633308695477343750_med2.jpg

633308695328125000_med2.jpg
633308695216406250_med2.jpg

$18.10 plus FREE SHIPPING! Ship in 1-2 Days! Paypal accepted!

Very lame. Plus you keep adding to the price through your ebay add.

Worse, you even lie about the shipping.

You've been doing this for a month now? Nice.

Maybe you paypal me $5 so I don't report you to ebay.

Worst case, you'd need to buy an actual pandoras battery to fix your psp. Either buy the datel one for 30 bucks, or goto noobz.eu who made the mod (which is what this is) and they have a bunch of people who will do this for free.

I think I'd rather pay more money to a seller than pay $5 for a link to where I can buy it. Lame.

But, thanks for the offer to let me pay you money for something you aren't even selling.

Hell yeah, I just got my Pandora Bundle today! I pandorized my Slim and this actually went to Chinese text with button switch over. Now I have to update the English text. Well Done! BTW, Pandora Batttery is unbranded and the 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo is Fake and its work fine! It took me 13 days to ship.

I ordered this on Dec 9th. I just got it today and it works. The memory stick doesnt look like the one in the pic, i dont know if its fake, but it works. It worked great, only thing is it changed my language to chinese and switched my X and O buttons. Which I just restored default system settings and its back to english with my new cfw!

iNCREDiPiNOY what are you talking about? You cannot get a semi brick with a psp. Besides if you had a real pandora battery and Magic memory stick you can unbrick ANY psp slim or phat. You dont know what your talking about.

Maybe it's just me, but I got mine today and it didn't work. I put the battery and memory stick (It's "Sony") and it doesn't boot up.

I ordered this. It has not arrived. Can you be more specific as to how you get back to English from Chinese? Is there an alternative - like installing another version of the firmware on the memory stick before updating? I'm worried about the person who posted that it didn't work. What exactly did you do that didn't work?

[quote name='Classpro']I ordered this. It has not arrived. Can you be more specific as to how you get back to English from Chinese? Is there an alternative - like installing another version of the firmware on the memory stick before updating? I'm worried about the person who posted that it didn't work. What exactly did you do that didn't work?[/quote]

All together it took mine 18 days to arrive, and I'm on the east coast.
And I'm not sure what I did that didn't work. I completely turn the PSP off, put in the "Sony" memory stick and the battery, tried to power on and nothing happened. I tried to contact the Customer Service 3 days ago and still nothing.

I assume you had your ac adaptor plugged in, right? Otherwise, no power. Also, some of the threads say the screen stays blank while the new software loads. Are you sure nothing is happening? Mine hasn't arrived yet, so I can't compare. I'll let you know what happens when mine arrives.

[quote name='Classpro']I assume you had your ac adaptor plugged in, right? Otherwise, no power. Also, some of the threads say the screen stays blank while the new software loads. Are you sure nothing is happening? Mine hasn't arrived yet, so I can't compare. I'll let you know what happens when mine arrives.[/quote]
Yeah... I tried it with and without still nothing ;_;
And still no reply from kaidomain

1/3 Update:
I finally got a relpy, from someone named "Dora". Email is as follows:

Hi, S (I lol'd at "S")

Please advice more detail, we will arrange for you.

Dora

Yeah I noticed that too. They also added to description about how the card says "Sony" even though it's not.
Also it's OOS

Looks like they've been reported. Ebay item is not longer available. Pay the HUGE COST and get a SONY Battery and MS PD Card. BUY AMERICAN!!!

[quote name='-Sean']All together it took mine 18 days to arrive, and I'm on the east coast.
And I'm not sure what I did that didn't work. I completely turn the PSP off, put in the "Sony" memory stick and the battery, tried to power on and nothing happened. I tried to contact the Customer Service 3 days ago and still nothing.[/QUOTE]

Use the comment box below the item page. You can checkout my post over there.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Use the comment box below the item page. You can checkout my post over there.[/quote]

sure i put the price raise thread :lol:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Use the comment box below the item page. You can checkout my post over there.[/quote]

I recently upgrade to 3.71 M33-2 with this Pandora bundle. Alot of people have issues with 3.71 M33-2. I really want the early version or better, except 3.71 M33-2. Please update the custom firmware for customer to choose their option. For Region code, please update to Engish when shipping to US. Thank you.

[quote name='litobro']I recently upgrade to 3.71 M33-2 with this Pandora bundle. Alot of people have issues with 3.71 M33-2. I really want the early version or better, except 3.71 M33-2. Please update the custom firmware for customer to choose their option. For Region code, please update to Engish when shipping to US. Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Yup that was me with no name!

[quote name='Access_Denied']That's a fake memory stick. And did you know that cheap battery can actually explode? Not just break open, but expode and blow your PSP into three pieces. You're better off using the free service at this site. Pay for shipping both ways, and that's it.

http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=118833[/quote]

I almost expected mine to explode. >_

Here's a PSP after a battery exploded. Pretty damn scary to think you could be playing GTA one minute, and the next minute be missing two fingers.

[quote name='aihuman']I thought you can only downgrade a psp slim with the assistants of a psp phat?[/quote]

I hard-modded my battery, there's a pin you can unsolder and pull up to use the battery as a pandora, and when you're finished installing cfw you solder it back in place to restore it to a normal battery.

I don't recommend it to anyone who is new to soldering though, as lithium batteries explode if they get too hot, and soldering irons get pretty damn hot.

[quote name='greattastic']I hard-modded my battery, there's a pin you can unsolder and pull up to use the battery as a pandora, and when you're finished installing cfw you solder it back in place to restore it to a normal battery.

I don't recommend it to anyone who is new to soldering though, as lithium batteries explode if they get too hot, and soldering irons get pretty damn hot.[/quote]

hardmod your original battery than just buy a new one from dealextreme or play asia it's the easy thing to do ;)

I received my package today. The memory stick says Sony. I didn't trust the memory stick, so instead I followed the instructions here to make a new magic memory stick:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/610313#3685241

Then I put pandora battery in, without the power supply. It booted from the card and installed the cfw. Seems to be working properly for me. If your install failed, you might try this. Good luck!

You either need a phat or have to physically mod a battery (which requires skill, is somewhat dangerous, and may ruin the battery). This is pretty cheap for a battery and a perfectly good 1gb card, no?

[quote name='Classpro']I received my package today. The memory stick says Sony. I didn't trust the memory stick, so instead I followed the instructions here to make a new magic memory stick:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/610313#3685241

Then I put pandora battery in, without the power supply. It booted from the card and installed the cfw. Seems to be working properly for me. If your install failed, you might try this. Good luck![/quote]

english right???

[quote name='brandizzle']why buy the pandora when you can make your own[/QUOTE]

You do realize how stupid that statement is, right?
(I'm guessing no so let me tell you.)
You CAN'T make a pandora battery with the official Sony firmware.
(unless you physically hack the battery)
In case it is not obvious, people who are buying the pandora battery are trying run a custom firmware on their psp.

bread's done
Back