PSP pre-orders (1 game bundles) available at KBtoys.com

I posted this in the PSP Pre-order thread a couple of days ago. You should also mention that they only charge sales tax for shipments to Mass. and Virginia.

Good buy, but I don't think I can wait for it to ship. That's why I am not preordering and just going to wait in line the launch date instead.

Thanks for posting this. I had been doing quite well resisting the lure of the PSP due to the stupid bundle pricing, and had been ignoring the pre-order thread, but since they had one with a game I actually wanted and no sales tax... I'm in.

(damn you, CAG!!! ;) )

i'm hoping i can get one at the walmart/kmart in town (i have someone going to one place while i go to the other.. ).. i bet i can get one on launch day (if the workers don't beat me to it..)

Rob

I have 4 pre-ordered and I'll probably be able to get a fifth at my Wal-Mart at midnight. I can't promise anything because my local gamestores are unreliable, but if I do end up with that many I could help some of you out and sell you one. I'm not looking to make any kind of profit at all. Just trying to help out. Also check your FYE if you have one. They've had their pre-order in my town for a while now, I just pre-ordered and I'm #2 on their list this late in the game. :shock:

[quote name='mmercer131']I have 4 pre-ordered and I'll probably be able to get a fifth at my Wal-Mart at midnight. I can't promise anything because my local gamestores are unreliable, but if I do end up with that many I could help some of you out and sell you one. I'm not looking to make any kind of profit at all. Just trying to help out. Also check your FYE if you have one. They've had their pre-order in my town for a while now, I just pre-ordered and I'm #2 on their list this late in the game. :shock:[/quote]

That's awesome. I've seen so much charity on this site. It makes me happy to see kindness still exists in some form. :cool:

Anyone get in on the Best Buy Reward Zone special pre-order yesterday?? Took them a long time to sell out.

i was in a gamestop today and they had a sign up-50 bucks down guarantees you a system on launch date. i pre ordered 2 from eb b&m in nov and paid both off in full- that had better guarantee me them

[quote name='MGoBlue']I posted this in the PSP Pre-order thread a couple of days ago. You should also mention that they only charge sales tax for shipments to Mass. and Virginia.[/quote]

What the fuck!!!!

I'm really starting to wonder if price is keeping PSP's sales from being totally insane. It seems like some of these late-in-the-game offers are taking a while to sell out. I would've thought at least some of the KBToys deals would be gone by now, but AFAIK they're still there. There's a lot of hype, but there's also a lot of people saying they're waiting it out this time....

I wonder if we'll be seeing a "naked" PSP (no accessories) at $179 by the start of the Christmas season?

bread's done
Back